NFL Maps: 2014 Week 15

26CornerBlitz

@506sports

More stations in Texas (maybe elsewhere) will likely be switching to CLE-CIN for obvious reasons, so stay turned for updates.

And there we go. MT @dfbarron: Fox will send Browns-Bengals at noon Sunday to 48% of the country, including all of Texas.

I'm not expecting details on exactly which stations have been switched until tomorrow.

crap crap crap crap

It looks like Utica gets the Giants

You used to be able to zoom up on the map but it looks to me like Utica is getting the Bills.

In the past Fox would always show the Giants in Syracuse whenever there was any conflict. Not sure if this change to the Bills is a result of the new flex scheduling between CBS or Fox or whether it is because the Giants are bad?

You used to be able to zoom up on the map but it looks to me like Utica is getting the Bills.

In the past Fox would always show the Giants in Syracuse whenever there was any conflict. Not sure if this change to the Bills is a result of the new flex scheduling between CBS or Fox or whether it is because the Giants are bad?

Our Utica area Time Warner Cable listing shows the Giants on Fox on Sunday. On our cable, Fox is out of Rome, whereas CBS is out of Syracuse. Therefore, Utica and Syracuse will have the same game if it is on CBS, but they are sometimes different if it is on Fox.

The fanbase around here is split pretty evenly between Bills and Giants, so it is a no-win situation for the TV station. The fact that the Giants-Redskins game is likely to be a stinker, and the Bills-Packers game could be very good doesn't seem to enter into the equation.

just read this myself, apparently Fox is buying into the Manzeil hype and thought it was better to show that then Bills Packers

so much for HD

that sucks.. if johhny football wasnt starting, the philly area was originally set to get the bills, very pissed off..

right there with you dwight...was looking forward to actually watching the game HD for the second time this year

WTF!?!? Did that really happen?

Why post a map early in the week if it is going to change?!?! That totally screws up my plans for this weekend.

Blame it on Fox buying into the Manziel hype that's about to take over the NFL news cycle until the end of this season. :sick: