In Charlotte area this weekend, looking for a great Bills Backer locat

JESSEFEFFER

Tavern on the Tracks is by far the best one.

The only negative is that it's close to the football stadium and the Panthers play at home this week at 1p, which means you're going to be searching for parking. If you're willing to walk a little from your parking space you can find some free parking a few blocks away. Otherwise you can park and ride because there is a rail stop right next to the bar. Or, of course, you can pay to park.

Do any of you North Carolina guys know of a Bills bar in the Raleigh area?

I will be moving there soon, and I see no listing for NC in the Bills Backers forum.

Thanks!

Dennis, Buffalo Brothers is a pretty good time. They have a few locations. The atmosphere is probably better than the food, but for wings it's not bad.

Thanks for all the input. I can now put a plan together. As far as parking near the Tavern what area should I aim for? I tend toward the frugal side (I park at Bert's Bikes across from ECC South for $10 for the Bills' games--my wife has complained about the walk but I told her to suck it up since she was only 6 months pregnant at the time.)

My wife and I are checking out the area in respect to a potential job related relocation. My thought is 1) I get to see the game with some great, like minded friends who we haven't met yet and 2) talk to other relocated WNYers about the area. Only pregame and during commercials, of course.

My wife and I are checking out the area in respect to a potential job related relocation. My thought is 1) I get to see the game with some great, like minded friends who we haven't met yet and 2) talk to other relocated WNYers about the area. Only pregame and during commercials, of course.

If you have any specific questions related to living in the Charlotte-Mecklenberg area feel free to PM me. I moved there right after grad school (from NY), and lived there for 6 years. Worked for the school district, and lived in different areas (Concord, Matthews, Ballantyne). Could give you some of the Yankee relocation perspective.

Cheers!

Tavern on the Tracks it was. All those recommendations were spot on. I won their halftime trivia a got a T shirt, met folks from Geneseo, Clarence, Rochester and Jamestown. The Bills won and I spent less than $40 for my wife and I to eat and drink for 6+ hours. Oh yeah, and the Bills won!