SNF: Patriots at Chargers - 8:30 PM EST on NBC

I hope the snake wins.

Lol

I try to avoid the cycle of New England ruining my night

Think they will win a blowout...watch an entire game where they are just behind...start to hope...then watch the "magical win" with all the fawning and hyperbole the announcers can muster

Edited by TheFunPolice

Another horrible call, led with his shoulder which is exactly how ur taught.

This league is really becoming unwatchable

I agree. People complained about the replacement refs, but they were 100X better than the NFL refs last year and this year. It's freaking armature hour out there.

And SD punts down two scores with ball at midfield and it will cost them any chance at winning this game

I don't know how a head coach can punt the ball back especially to Brady and Manning down two scores past the midway point of the 4th quarter on any type of manageable 4th down. Doesn't make any sense, you either coach like you want to win or you coach not to lose and unfortunately most coaches coach not to lose.

Edited by Max997

And SD punts down two scores with ball at midfield and it will cost them any chance at winning this game

I don't know how a head coach can punt the ball back especially to Brady and Manning down two scores past the midway point of the 4th quarter on any type of manageable 4th down. Doesn't make any sense, you either coach like you want to win or you coach not to lose and unfortunately most coaches coach not to lose.

I had the exact same thought when they punted with 6 mins left at midfield. Thought Marrone was coaching SD for a minute. And Rivers kinda looked like Orton today.

Omg, I can't stand listening to Collinsworth ballwash Brady and the Pats anymore, he is terrible.

Edited by Not Again