Jay Gruden May Be Shown The Door.

george c

First of all, if by chance we acquire RGIII, it will certainly say that EJ is done in Buffalo. But given RGIII's quals, his draft status and his rookie year performance, a healthy (mentally and physically) would be far better than EJ.

Your second point is well taken but I really don't see how Hackett survives this off-season. IMO, he is gone for sure and Marrone by association. Or by defiance of Whaley.

The idea of giving up on a 1st pick after 14 games is so dumb to me. I'd much rather get rid of Orton and let Rg3 and EJ battle it out.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gruden acts as though he has won Superbowls. The Redskins have won with RG3 but he still needs coaching.

Under Gruden the Redskins offense is getting worse and cannot score. The Bengals seem to have a better offense without him.

It's time for Gruden to prove himself. Get the O-line order and coach for a change.

The idea of giving up on a 1st pick after 14 games is so dumb to me. I'd much rather get rid of Orton and let Rg3 and EJ battle it out.

I do not advocate giving up on him but there will have to be a decision made regarding the QB position and IMO, the primary solution won't include our current QBs. It will be a tough call regarding who to let go but there is no way the FO goes into next season with these two as our only QBs.

I do not advocate giving up on him but there will have to be a decision made regarding the QB position and IMO, the primary solution won't include our current QBs. It will be a tough call regarding who to let go but there is no way the FO goes into next season with these two as our only QBs.

How anyone can blame EJ for not being a pro bowler under the tutelage of Nate Hackett is beyond me.

I almost want EJ to go Philly to see what Kelly could do with him. 14 games! With Nate Hackett as his OC and qb coach!

How anyone can blame EJ for not being a pro bowler under the tutelage of Nate Hackett is beyond me.

I almost want EJ to go Philly to see what Kelly could do with him. 14 games! With Nate Hackett as his OC and qb coach!

Is it your goal to make every single thread on this forum about EJ Manuel?