There's dumb, and then there's really dumb

OK, I don't expect the Bills to hire a rocket surgeon to write articles for them, but this may be about the dumbest thing ever written:

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-1/Scouting-Report-Bills-at-Broncos/ed9f4a73-1ad0-4519-b90c-d1c6c3be4e2a

. . . Buffalo has to keep drives alive to not only finish them with points, but more importantly to keep the ball out of the hands of Peyton Manning and the Broncos offense. . . .

So it's more important for the offense to win time of possession than to score points? Really?

I get the theory

But we need long drives with tds and we need to have last possessions before half and game with scores

A 10 min drive that scores 3 at the end of the half might be worth it if it doesn't give manning two chances to score (two drives because we can't move the ball)

Edited by mikemac2001

LoL! Exactly what I was thinking.

1981... Broncos @ Bills... Bills win: 9-7.

Take that! Chuck Knox baby!

I was at that game with my bro, Dad, and Uncle at the ripe old age o 13 - thanks for the post !

OK, I don't expect the Bills to hire a rocket surgeon to write articles for them, but this may be about the dumbest thing ever written:

http://www.buffalobi...0c-d1c6c3be4e2a

So it's more important for the offense to win time of possession than to score points? Really?

Chris Brown = the Cap'n Obvious of Bills' beat reporters.....

We can take all day to score 3. If they score 7 every time we're in trouble. I love our D, and I'd like Peyton to have a very unpleasant day. I don't hope to maim, but I'd like to see his back up as well.

Down goes Manning Down goes Manning But he will pop back up

We can take all day to score 3. If they score 7 every time we're in trouble. I love our D, and I'd like Peyton to have a very unpleasant day. I don't hope to maim, but I'd like to see his back up as well.

Actually the Bills have to stop CJ Anderson tomorrow. He has been their best player the past couple of weeks and they are riding his cotails.