erynthered

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Rat?  Now was that nice. 

The evidence is pretty much in Darins favor that you are giving him a threat with that statement.  Does that mean we should call in SWAT to take you out before you hurt Darin's feelings. 

No we would bring you to a judge, have a trial of your peers, then make you Bubba's roommate.  Not let some rogue police officer splatter your brain and hurt the "innocent girl".

226398[/snapback]

Sandbox.

Rat?  Now was that nice. 

The evidence is pretty much in Darins favor that you are giving him a threat with that statement.  Does that mean we should call in SWAT to take you out before you hurt Darin's feelings. 

No we would bring you to a judge, have a trial of your peers, then make you Bubba's roommate.  Not let some rogue police officer splatter your brain and hurt the "innocent girl".

226398[/snapback]

The innocent girl was loading groceries into her trunk when this p.o.s. drug dealer grabbed her. I'm glad he's dead, and that's NOT sarcasm.

"The ordeal began shortly after 7 p.m. Local law enforcement got word that a suspect from a Jacksonville homicide, resulting from a drug deal gone bad, was traveling in the area, McElroy said."

Well at least it wasn't his milk that had gone bad, that would have really sent him over the edge.

Why do you start this stuff?...in some jurisdictions, you would be charged with child abuse. <_<

226432[/snapback]

He would be charged however. Which means he would have the opportunity to plead his case in front of a Judge and jury. Then and only if found guilty would he be punished.

This poor guy was not given that choice. Mean, mean cops.

He would be charged however.  Which means he would have the opportunity to plead his case in front of a Judge and jury.  Then and only if found guilty would he be punished. 

This poor guy was not given that choice.  Mean, mean cops.

226438[/snapback]

Umm, no, that's not it. My posit was to eryn for posting it in the first place...the original subject is long passed - that's the way threads go, VA <_<

Umm, no, that's not it.  My posit was to eryn for posting it in the first place...the original subject is long passed  - that's the way threads go, VA  <_<

226444[/snapback]

What are you thread jacking now? This guy maybe carjacked and kidnapped this woman. But you are admitting to jacking this thread. That implies guilt and therefore no judge and jury are required.

"Off with his head".

What are you thread jacking now?  This guy maybe carjacked and kidnapped this woman.  But you are admitting to jacking this thread.  That implies guilt and therefore no judge and jury are required. 

"Off with his head".

226450[/snapback]

Go back to square 1 and f-o-l-l-o-w carefully.

You must have more beers in you than I do. <_<:blush:

Time for this to go back to PPP.... hmmm, let's see:

1) George Bush is a moron.

2) Republicans are morons

3) I can't believe Bush is gonna be on my TV tonight, looking like a retarded monkey, when I'm sure other good shows will be on.

yeah, that should do.

Time for this to go back to PPP.... hmmm, let's see:

1) George Bush is a moron.

2) Republicans are morons

3) I can't believe Bush is gonna be on my TV tonight, looking like a retarded monkey, when I'm sure other good shows will be on.

yeah, that should do.

226473[/snapback]

If it does get moved, maybe we should start talking politics on all you azzinine threads. Though, we'd have to hire some one full time to track all your sh*t.