Chalk one up for the good guy's

erynthered

Time for this to go back to PPP.... hmmm, let's see:

1) George Bush is a moron.

2) Republicans are morons

3) I can't believe Bush is gonna be on my TV tonight, looking like a retarded monkey, when I'm sure other good shows will be on.

yeah, that should do.

226473[/snapback]

If you are lucky, he will present the Democratic Party's plan to save Social Security. You certainly know what that is, right?

Maybe you can tell us posters exactly what that is...right?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are lucky, he will present the Democratic Party's plan to save Social Security. You certainly know what that is, right?

Maybe you can tell us posters exactly what that is...right?

226485[/snapback]

Since I'm young enough to realize I will never see a dime of my Soc Security, I'll take the 'I don't care' approach.

But man, did you ever jump for that bait, didn't you?

haha

Since I'm young enough to realize I will never see a dime of my Soc Security, I'll take the 'I don't care' approach.

haha

226488[/snapback]

Nice try at recovery. The question is valid despite your self-stroking flippancy in the face of facts.

Since you criticize your evident political opposition, how about putting forth the alternative?

So how about your solution?

I'd like to hear your considered soultion to the problem...you must have one, of course.

haha

226488[/snapback]

You do realize, of course, that your liberal party is the reason we have to take steps to save Social Security, right?

Nice try at recovery. The question is valid despite your self-stroking flippancy in the face of facts.

Since you criticze your evident political opposition, how about putting forth the alternative?

It's what men do.

So how about your solution?

226493[/snapback]

Nice try at thinking I really care. I don't.

I think the state this country is in is much worse than when Bush took office. I don't like Kerry, but it couldn't be worse. Great, Iraq had a vote the other day. Like that was really our objective going in. Oh wait, it was to get those WMD. The pesky little fact that they don't/didn't exist didn't seem to sway old GWB.

Great, the Iraqis voted. I'm sure the family's of all the service men who died will sleep easier knowing that. . .

226485[/snapback]

Last I heard, it was raise taxes and cut benefits.

Nice try at thinking I really care. I don't.

I think the state this country is in is much worse than when Bush took office. I don't like Kerry, but it couldn't be worse. Great, Iraq had a vote the other day. Like that was really our objective going in. Oh wait, it was to get those WMD. The pesky little fact that they don't/didn't exist didn't seem to sway old GWB.

Great, the Iraqis voted. I'm sure the family's of all the service men who died will sleep easier knowing that. . .

226497[/snapback]

Fair answer, but please stop the spew against the current administration. Your Dem's have done NOTHING in their 50+ years ruling the roost.

We are not enemies, Steve, but if you were my kid I would have slapped some sense into you on selected occasions. <_<

It'll come with maturity.

226516[/snapback]

My point wasn't that it has NEVER been worse. My point is, I don't feel anyone else could have taken the current situation and done any worse with it. What could we have done WORSE than what we did in Iraq?

Bush attacked a country that didn't attack us first (I'm almost sure there is international law against that). Now, I'm not saying we should wait to be the victim before striking back. What I am saying is we should have some proof that they may, or even have the capacity to do so. We went it with the purpose of finding WMD. When we found there weren't any, did we leave? Or even stop sending troops? Nope, we sent more, and for what? So the Iraqis could vote? Fantastic.

How could anyone else done worse? Went in ever EARLIER than bush did without UN support?

My point wasn't that it has NEVER been worse. My point is, I don't feel anyone else could have taken the current situation and done any worse with it. What could we have done WORSE than what we did in Iraq?

Bush attacked a country that didn't attack us first (I'm almost sure there is international law against that). Now, I'm not saying we should wait to be the victim before striking back. What I am saying is we should have some proof that they may, or even have the capacity to do so. We went it with the purpose of finding WMD. When we found there weren't any, did we leave? Or even stop sending troops? Nope, we sent more, and for what? So the Iraqis could vote? Fantastic.

How could anyone else done worse? Went in ever EARLIER than bush did without UN support?

226521[/snapback]

Please stop watching cable news.