Jets at Bills MNF Postgame

26CornerBlitz

Observations: Bills 38 - Jets 3

By Joe Buscaglia

3004606.jpg?1416919610

There’s no place like home. Well, sort of.

Forced to relocate in the middle of the work week, the Buffalo Bills came together in Detroit and had one of the best total performances they’ve had all season long. For the second straight time in 2014, the Bills dominated the New York Jets — except this time, they capitalized on every scoring opportunity presented to them.

The Bills could do no wrong in a 38-3 win over the Jets, which propelled them to a 6-5 record and a one game deficit for the final wildcard berth. Against a hapless opponent, Buffalo kept their foot on the pedal and didn’t let up, forcing the divisional opponent into submission.

How did they do it? Some observations from the win:

BelovedOrdinaryGlassfrog.gif

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, there were so many people there last night that I didn't get a chance to check out the 'snow bowl' t-shirts and stuff they were selling. Wish I could have picked one up, but I guess I don't really need another t-shirt

GiftedGenerousFreshwatereel.gif

Would have been funnier if those dudes would have done some cartwheels....lol

I was glad they kept the cameras rolling. People on TV rarely get to see those things that we get to see at the game firsthand.

(Mario 94 or is that Larry Dean 54?) looked like he was maybe thinking about bull rushing that second guy.

Edited by PolishDave

Lot's of Monkeys off the back last night.

- they tamed the neutral site woes (Detroit > Toronto)

- the Red Zone was conquered for a night

- They finally held on to a halftime lead after blowing 2 straight

- Robert Woods showed his potential after a very uninspiring year thus far

- the Blue jersey White pants combo got a much needed win!!

@theMMQB

You earned it #BillsMafia. Tales from players & coaches snowed in (spoiler: it ends with a W) http://mmqb.si.com/2...me-in-detroit/

B3S7gIGCEAE2mcM.jpg

Excellent article! It's amazing how what may seem like the worst of times can bring out the very best in people. Everyone in Buffalo, including the Ford Family and Lions staff, are the very best of people. It makes me proud, it makes me wish I was there to help too, it makes me wanna Shout.

Go Bills... Go Buffalo!

I just got around to watching Marrone's post game press conference. Did anyone else notice the crazy eye twitches when he got to talking about Boobie? It's fantastically awesome and starts right about the 5:48 mark of the video. Boobie's about to come up to be interviewed, so he's standing right off screen.

Marrone's still so heated about Boobie jumping on 4th and 1 he almost forgets he's still giving a press conference and not in the locker room. I'm convinced the only things that kept him PG rated in that moment were his spastastic eyelids.

If anyone knows how to do such sorcery, I'd love to see a gif of that twitch on a loop. I bet it's hilarious.

http://www.buffalobills.com/video/videos/Doug_Marrone_Just_Proud_of_This_Football_Team/82141cf6-e857-4ea3-9e2c-ca357e89f713

that it takes every ounce of restraint to remember he's still giving a press conference and not I don't know what the twitch is, but it sure looked to me like he was trying so hard to restrain himself because he's clearly STILL heated about Boobie jumping