District Cancels Spelling Bee

Kevbeau

http://www.zwire.com/site/news.cfm?newsid=...id=478996&rfi=6

Why don't we just hand China the keys to the world now?

225429[/snapback]

This is some jerkoff school district being petty about the no child left behind act. What a bunch of selfish pricks.

It has nothing to do with the actual spelling bee and making kids feel bad. It's all about taking a potshot at Bush's stupid program at the expense of students.

This is some jerkoff school district being petty about the no child left behind act. What a bunch of selfish pricks.

It has nothing to do with the actual spelling bee and making kids feel bad. It's all about taking a potshot at Bush's stupid program at the expense of students.

225475[/snapback]

Could we please refer to it as a stupid "bipartisan" program? No way the dummycrats deserve a pass for this blight.

Point taken. I saddle him with it b/c he proposed it.

225867[/snapback]

Actually, NCLB was Ted Kennedy's legislation. It was Bush's attempt at getting Democrats to work with him, by allowing Kennedy to write the bill and Bush would sign it if it passed Congress.

Actually, NCLB was Ted Kennedy's legislation. It was Bush's attempt at getting Democrats to work with him, by allowing Kennedy to write the bill and Bush would sign it if it passed Congress.

225894[/snapback]

I stand corrected. I bear witness to the fruits of bipartisanship.