(OT) Southern Teir residents

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Born at St. James in Hornell and raised in Wellsville. I have family in Hornell on Cleveland Ave., they're among the strongest Bill's Backers in the family.

225134[/snapback]

Thats crazy stuff I live a couple blocks from them. Been here for almost 4 yrs now and the best place I can find to watch a Bills game is The American Legion. Great fans too!

Thats crazy stuff I live a couple blocks from them. Been here for almost 4 yrs now and the best place I can find to watch a Bills game is The American Legion. Great fans too!

225153[/snapback]

If you're in North Hornell you'll find that your window broken by the anonymous baseball came from one of the Mahoney kids. And I'm serious about that!

I have lived in the southern tier for 44 of my 52 years. The exceptions were 5 years in Indian Falls, near Six Flags Darien Lake, and three years going to seminary in central Kentucky. Southern Tier communities in which I've lived are Mayville (present, Mayville, Belfast, and Salamanca (born and raised).

Olean here. I'm in South Florida now. Night and day aren't disparate enough to properly compare the difference.

Here's Chuck Pollock's story about a recently departed, well-known member of our community.

Read that and you'll get a nice picture about what it's like to be from Olean.

Im a member of the legion, but i watch the games at vinnys

225445[/snapback]

Thats awesome. I haven't been to Vinny's in quite some time. Joe's on Tues for Karaoke when my Zone Supervisor comes to town. Should have a drink sometime!