Just asking...

Tu-Toned

If we somehow, and I don't believe we will, lose to the fins and Orton

does not look good, should we try EJ again?

Do we at any point this year if things look lost? It might benefit us in the long

run and maybe that would give us a chance to really evaluate him, and

shorten the vicious cycle of trying to find our franchise QB.

Or do the stick with Orton the rest of the way no matter what?

My preference would be to re-insert him as soon as we realize

this season is a lost cause.

My problem with doing that is that EJ is now learning. If Orton can't get us through the rest of this month winning while we are in the weakest stretch of our schedule how is it going to help EJ to throw him in there against the Denver's and Green Bay's of the league? I say play Orton the rest of this year and continue to let EJ be mentored and learn. Something he hadn't had the opportunity to do from the start.

I'd like to see EJ playing but at this point I don't believe it matters. I don't have any faith in this coaching staff to run a competent offense and to develop a QB (or any other player on the offense). Marrone seems childish to me. He seems to get mad at a player for whatever reason (Urbik, Williams) and bench them. Even Bryce Brown, why leave him inactive all year. I think EJ would probably just get more bad coaching and more hate from the group of bashers here on TBD.

With that said, I do think he will go back in after a few more losses. They probably fake an injury to Orton. He'll get a hamstring injury in practice or something.

The best shot we have is with the lineup from yesterdays game... even though it was a loss. Chiefs don't wanan ever play us again this year. The NFL knows what we have on "D", it's SPECIAL. Orton can make decisions and actual throw the ball within 15 yards of recievers. EJ needs some serious time to slow down the game for his current mental gametime processing adequency level of interpreting the defenses accross from him. Keep the faith for 2015.

Question: How good could KC feel about yesterday? Their offense got manhandled all game and won on some timely turnovers and a team unable to punch it in inside the 20. While they are on a 5(?) game win streak, they sure didn't look like a team who could give NE or Den or even Cle a battle...

*I know they already beat NE once - but NE sure looks different now than they did then.

My problem with doing that is that EJ is now learning. If Orton can't get us through the rest of this month winning while we are in the weakest stretch of our schedule how is it going to help EJ to throw him in there against the Denver's and Green Bay's of the league? I say play Orton the rest of this year and continue to let EJ be mentored and learn. Something he hadn't had the opportunity to do from the start.

I agree with this. Some very fair points.

Question: How good could KC feel about yesterday? Their offense got manhandled all game and won on some timely turnovers and a team unable to punch it in inside the 20. While they are on a 5(?) game win streak, they sure didn't look like a team who could give NE or Den or even Cle a battle...

*I know they already beat NE once - but NE sure looks different now than they did then.

Thing is, when they look at the records at the end to determine playoff teams, they don't rank the wins... They just count 'em