Denton TX Approves Fracking Ban

Get him OC!

How about we let the poster who's job it is to test the water near fracking sites, who has found 0 evidence of a problem, and has already explained as much to the OP with at least one post, if not more....handle this one? ;)

I'm too lazy to dig up his post, but, it was quite a beat down of Kafka.

Here's an idea: How about you contribute some content to this board for once, rather than just hanging out here and pretending, and go dig that post up?

How about we let the poster who's job it is to test the water near fracking sites, who has found 0 evidence of a problem, and has already explained as much to the OP with at least one post, if not more....handle this one? ;)

I'm too lazy to dig up his post, but, it was quite a beat down of Kafka.

Here's an idea: How about you contribute some content to this board for once, rather than just hanging out here and pretending, and go dig that post up?

Nah.

I have a friend who likes to get really upset about fracking. Whenever I try to ask him what he's worried will happen I never get an answer. I mean, he responds and throws around some gag-inducing platitudes and cries about "raping mother earth" but I've never gotten a straight answer as to what horrors await us as a result of fracking. Maybe OP can enlighten us?

I have a friend who likes to get really upset about fracking. Whenever I try to ask him what he's worried will happen I never get an answer. I mean, he responds and throws around some gag-inducing platitudes and cries about "raping mother earth" but I've never gotten a straight answer as to what horrors await us as a result of fracking. Maybe OP can enlighten us?

Earthquakes

Groundwater contamination.