Kansas City Chief Defense - # 3 points/game

San-O

The Kansas City defense may be better than the Bills defense, looking at the raw stats.# 3 in league points/game and # 3 in league in receiving yards per game. Guess that means Hackett with attack the strength of their D and be throwing all day??? B-)http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?seasonType=REG&offensiveStatisticCategory=null&d-447263-n=1&d-447263-o=1&d-447263-p=1&d-447263-s=TOTAL_POINTS_GAME_AVG&tabSeq=2&season=2014&role=OPP&Submit=Go&archive=false&conference=null&defensiveStatisticCategory=SCORING&qualified=false

Edited by San-O

At home, they forced 0 turnovers on the Jets and tallied 3 sacks. In fact, the Chiefs are -2 in turover differential so far this year. Granted, both numbers are pretty low (5 / 7), but still.

We have better receivers and a more accurate QB. Even if he is immobile, I think he will be able to attack the Chiefs D much better than Vick.

At home, they forced 0 turnovers on the Jets and tallied 3 sacks. In fact, the Chiefs are -2 in turover differential so far this year. Granted, both numbers are pretty low (5 / 7), but still.

We have better receivers and a more accurate QB. Even if he is immobile, I think he will be able to attack the Chiefs D much better than Vick.

Interesting. Given the fact that the Bills O simply cannot generate 1st downs, (31st in league last I looked) the Bills D is really doing 1 heck of a job. They are at the top of the league in sacks and INTs I believe.

Tenn,

Denver,

Miami,

NE,

SF,

SD,

St Louis,

NYETS

need I say more?

i noticed their fans playing the Rex Ryan card of " we shut down Manning" even though they lost. Actually he was 21-26 for 242, 3 TDs and O INTs. Did they shut him down because he didn't throw for 300? No, he only needed to throw 26 times to beat them.

the Chiefs came to Buffalo with a pretty good defense last year too and should have left with a loss

basing an opinion purely on stats is a waste of time as they can be and more often than not are misleading

I watched some of the Chiefs Jets game and saw two Chiefs defenders drop would be interceptions that were literally thrown right to them so saying they didnt force any turnovers vs the Jets can be as I mentioned above misleading

Edited by Max997

Dropped possible interceptions aren't turnovers.

no they are not but the oppotrunities were there so again stats can be misleading bc someone might look at that and think their defense didnt play well bc they didnt force turnovers vs a team coming off a game where they turned it over 7 times

The Kansas City defense may be better than the Bills defense, looking at the raw stats.# 3 in league points/game and # 3 in league in receiving yards per game. Guess that means Hackett with attack the strength of their D and be throwing all day??? B-)

What scares me about their defense is that they're 3rd in the NFL in sacks, only 1 behind us. Hopefully our O-line steps up. Orton will no doubt get sacked this game - hopefully none of them are strip sacks.

LMFAO. I can't stop laughing at that gif. You should just use that as a reply for all chiefs threads.

Crown them if you want to crown them!

I think the Chiefs are a very capable team. Andy Reid is a great coach A. Smith is a true game manager. They have a stout D, that if i recall they can get after the QB. And they run the ball pretty darn good.

The thing i have noticed on the season so far is the Bills fare better against teams with a good running game and a so/so passer.

Rivers and Brady had great numbers in the air.

It really is going to come down to can the Bills protect Orton. If so i do not see how the Bills can not beat the Chiefs by 10 points. I do not want to see a rusty performance from our boys on Sunday.