Week 10: Chiefs' Game Preparation - Fred & Sammy Both Active

Most amazing stat above....Chiefs are most penalized offense in league. I guess there is no stat for "Most Inopportune Penalties" in which case we are a lock.

It is actually Least (39) penalized offense and Buffalo is the 3rd Most (68) penalized offense.

Edited by Why So Serious?

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@buffalobills

Doug Marrone on @Fred22Jackson's return: "He's limited so I'm not going to go out on a limb yet ... but nothing he does surprises me"

WR Sammy Watkins is listed as a limited participant in practice today. Suffered a groin injury and did not finish, per coach Marrone.

Marrone: @KCChiefs getting solid defensive play from all three levels of the defense. "They are extremely efficient"

Doug Marrone on @sammywatkins: "I don't know where's he going to be tomorrow. He could be back tomorrow or out 2-3 weeks. He didn't finish."

Watkins headlines injury list

The Bills had everyone participating at practice Wednesday, but not everyone finished including Sammy Watkins.

Watkins suffered a groin injury in practice and was pulled out of the session early. He did not return and was listed as limited. Here’s the full injury report.

LIMITED

WR Sammy Watkins – groin

CB Ron Brooks – groin

WR Marcus Easley – knee

WR Marquise Goodwin – hamstring

RB Fred Jackson – groin

LB Ty Powell – ankle

FULL PARTICIPATION

WR Robert Woods – back

@buffalobills

Kyle Orton: "A big game at home, and one that would be a great one to win" #RockTheRalph

B1s6jsKCIAAjzBW.jpg

Eric Wood: "We're in a good position, but we haven't done anything yet. There are no prizes for starting 5-3."

Eric Wood on #RawBuffalo: "I liked @TheRock & @steveaustinBSR growing up. The Kyle/Randy Orton chant was cool!"

B1s9WTkIUAE_mwV.jpg

Aaron Williams: "Home games have to be our advantage" #RockTheRalph

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

The Chiefs sack total is right behind Buffalo with 27 sacks. The Bills have allowed 23 sacks, and the Chiefs at 19 allowed.

KC is ranked better at both offense, and defense. KC is the #6th rushing team in the NFL, and Buffalo is 7th against the run.

Man I hope both Sammy & Fredex are good for this game.

The Chiefs sack total is right behind Buffalo with 27 sacks. The Bills have allowed 23 sacks, and the Chiefs at 19 allowed.

KC is ranked better at both offense, and defense. KC is the #6th rushing team in the NFL, and Buffalo is 7th against the run.

Man I hope both Sammy & Fredex are good for this game.

But what does THEIR owner look like, hmmmmmmm?

@buffalobills

B1tBjpTCUAAGZQA.jpg

Fred Jackson: "It went ok today. Doctors are still being cautious." Feeling tomorrow + more e v a l will be benchmarks.

B1s_8IMIgAEPErW.jpg

Boobie D gets gift from @MMoulson: "I'm thinking about joining. I don't even need a stick. Just skating & checking!"

Doug Marrone: "We'll Have to Make a Decision" (2:57)

Head Coach Doug Marrone updates the injury status of Fred Jackson and he is asked about being the underdog again this week.

this is the man that needs to be stopped. Guy is ridiculous. http://regressing.de...nary-1654151405

Kelce will get special attention no doubt. BTW, Welcome to TSW.

Fred Jackson limited in practice, remains optimistic

RB Fred Jackson practiced for the first time since suffering a groin injury in Week 7. Though limited he's hopeful he can make a return to the lineup Sunday.

this is the man that needs to be stopped. Guy is ridiculous. http://regressing.de...nary-1654151405

I have Gates in A Dynasty League and in that time I have traded Julius Thomas, Zack Ertz, and Travis Kelce, in group deals that netted me Calvin Johnson, Jordy Nelson, and Reggie Wayne.

I'm like a friggin TE scout.

Kelce has everything you need Size, Strength and good hands and now appears to get route running better. The Sky is the limit.

Aaron Williams needs to be fully healthy to take this guy on.

Because the KC WRs are basically decoys, Fasano and Kelce are seriously the key to stopping the passing game.

(For the record I still think Eric Ebron is just a guy)