When are we going to call for Pat Morris' head?

Heathcliff

LOL......I thought the OL coach was Marrone, being that that was his position when he played and he's supposed to be a OL guru.

why 'guru' , just because he played the position? That would make hundreds of guru's out there.

I guess I am upset that they did not at least try to make a trade for a OG before the deadline......

We are hurtin there.....I mean when Craig Urbik comes in and you see a NOTICABLE difference? You know things are bad.

you don't know that they didn't try, but which team actually could afford to trade a quality lineman. We drafted 3 lineman this past year. The team is probably expecting them to start eventually, unfortunately it doesn't always happen as quickly as we would hope.

why 'guru' , just because he played the position? That would make hundreds of guru's out there

He was an OL coach and was considered very good so he was promoted to be Sean Payton's OC although it was Payton's offense and show. Older players he coached are very laudatory toward him, like Brandon Moore and Matt Stinchcomb who became very good players he coached.

We are 5-3 right?

and the O line has been dreadful at times. still might let Orton get kiiled.

ruined EJs confidence

and made no good use of Pears.

Pats is a good coach. but hey , he is no Joe D.

5-3 is something we have all seen before. Hell you have seen it twice at least. A long way to go.

I will say this. last weekend the O line appeared to be settling in. not good but better. even with Ortons sacks

Did you ever notice that the dude is always looking up to people? Like he has a self-esteem problem? I don't think that is a good impression to leave with the players. They should fire his close to the ground ass.

I think you are selling this gentle fellow short. He offers another angle on the field some of us never see.

That should be enough awful humor I hope for this thread .

I dont fault Morris as much as the whole approach to the run game.

Edited by 3rdand12

and the O line has been dreadful at times. still might let Orton get kiiled.

ruined EJs confidence

and made no good use of Pears.

Pats is a good coach. but hey , he is no Joe D.

5-3 is something we have all seen before. Hell you have seen it twice at least. A long way to go.

I will say this. last weekend the O line appeared to be settling in. not good but better. even with Ortons sacks

I think you are selling this gentle fellow short. He offers another angle on the field some of us never see.

That should be enough awful humor I hope for this thread .

Know any foreign languages? I know a little Italian.

Know any foreign languages? I know a little Italian.

scusi

We need to fire him too..............He's always getting in the way and I've noticed that he's lost a step this year......see ya

you want to dump Fred too i suppose Edited by 3rdand12

I guess I am upset that they did not at least try to make a trade for a OG before the deadline......

How do you know Whaley didn't try?

I should know better by now, but I can't believe the outrage that's come from our fanbase since Sunday. Silly me, I thought 5-3 at the bye was pretty good.