Trade deadline

BuffaninATL

@RapSheet

Names to watch at trade deadline: #Titans WR Nate Washington, CIN TE Jermaine Gresham, #Raiders DL Justin Tuck, #Rams DL Kendall Langford

Gresham would be a great help to this team. Kirby mentioned it first no here earlier, but I still think it's an excellent idea and probably very doable cost-wise. It helps our terrible TE position, gets Lee Smith off the field and gives Orton another target in the seam. Sign me up.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I was running the Bills I would bring in Richie Ingognitio to play guard. I would then trade a futer draft pick to Tampa

For Baron there Saftey. If you thought are Def was sick now you ain't seen nothing like what it could be

If you add Baron to a already stacked Defense. I would also deal Spiller for what ever I could get for him.

Spiller is on IR and you cannot trade an injured player but thanks for playing.

If Incognito was any good at age 34 he would be on a roster at this point. People forget he was part of an awful offensive line last year that got better after he was suspended.

@AroundTheNFL

Bucs getting calls on VJax, Doug Martin, Mark Barron http://www.nfl.com/n...er_atl …

Call the Bucs ask bout V Jack he would be perfect compliment to Sammy & Woods, while we're on the phone ask bout the availability of Logan MANKINS I'm sure they would take a 5th for him wright now.

Let's trade for V JACK & MANKINS get er done Doug. I'll give them a 3 & 5

Look not only at current ability but at future cost. Some of the Bills strong D linemen will get big pay raises next year, particularly Jerry Hughes. He deserves it too. But the Bills have a lot of money already locked up on the D line and he will probably not be here next year. I would try to re-sign him NOW and if that doesn't work then trade him. Seriously. Jarius Wynne has been playing well enough to take snaps away from Mario Williams so one of them could switch to the RDE position, with plenty of backups remaining. The Bills have a nice problem with so much D line talent but it's still a problem nevertheless. And the weakness on the O line is appalling.

This is the kind of tough, hard-nosed, cold-eyed move that Belichick makes ever year or so, that has kept his team younger and stronger.

Edited by Utah John

Would you mind having a talk with Gresham's hands? They let him down on far too many occasions.

At this point he'd be brought in for Smith in my mind, not to take Chandler's spot. But yes, he does suffer from the dropsies too often. That's why I don't go over a fifth for him (and that's what I'll be drinking when he drops a game winner).

According to Joe B, Richie is "blackballed" by the entire league. He's never playing again.

We'll just have to disagree. To me the O-line play dictates how effective a QB is. And the decisions the O-line makes pre-snap make or break the play.

If this is true it shows how backwards the NFL is. Act politically incorrect and you get blacklisted, but killed dogs, get DWIs, beat your family member we still have a spot for you.

If this is true it shows how backwards the NFL is. Act politically incorrect and you get blacklisted, but killed dogs, get DWIs, beat your family member we still have a spot for you.

Lest we forget this isn't exactly Incognitos first locker room incident.

Dude has been a bad teammate his whole career. This was just the most public display

Dude has been a bad teammate his whole career. This was just the most public display

And there were a lot of behind the scenes stuff we the public never heard about. The guy is done, and should be done. He wasn't very good to begin with, though of course he'd be an upgrade over Pears... which is a very, very, low bar to set.

Still friction in the locker room,regardless of how often it occurred, is hardly on the same level as the items I mentioned.

Edited by A Dog Named Kelso