Hackett Haters Desist

rfk

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly. Hackett needs to do a much better job at run blocking. If he can't hold up his man, those plays aren't gonna work.

Hackett is code for our offensive line, right?

Just saw this...Some funny stuff right there... and true :)

In fact all you folks who find so much to B word about after win...shut the pie hole for a day or two. They won..You finally have a real QB (till he's knocked senseless). The Bills are staying put till Bon Jovi is in a Nursing Home drooling on his uke. November and Play Off talk is realistic. Play Offs? What, Play Offs?

Hackett has had to deal with a crappy draft pick QB and now working with a career back up guy who's just doing his preseason warm ups. The line sucks (that's Marrones baby) and Spiller sucked, Jackson is hurt.. He's not doing that bad and we don't know how much play calling is Marrone.

Let's all enjoy this moment and dream of a cold winter day in Foxboro where the Bills get sweet revenge!!!

Hit the nail right on the head. Kick a$$ in Foxboro! Boy, would I love that!

Too many people must get their NFL edumication from Techmo Bowl. Thinking that if you call the right play it'll work no matter what.

Hackett isn't an offensive genius but he's doin ok. Last week against the jets he did a good job of calling low risk plays in a game that the jets only chance was a big play on defense.

The toughest tests are yet to come. I'm comfortable taking a wait and see approach to Hackett

Hell, maybe the Patriots will give us six or seven extra chances with the ball, and Hackett will have Brady and co right where he wants them: in possession of the ball again after three downs.

I'm guessing if Hackett changed his name to EJ you'd find a way to defend him rather than bend over backwards trying to find something negative to say.

The reason that this Hackett thing seems so vociferous is because we have a healthy sized army of posters who like to B word about most everything, and are often not happy with a win. But this particular issue draws in an even bigger sized army who are usually thrilled with any win, but this is so aggravating that they are bitching about wins when they never do that, and even B word about people bitching after wins. So it's three times as many as the normal bitchers.

I feel bad for you. You, NoSaint, and a few others who know what you're talking about are being drowned out by those who jumped on the anti-Hackett band wagon, not because they had reasonable criticisms, but because they needed a scapegoat for Manuel.

I felt a calling, if you will, to admonish those who are constantly complaining even during a winning week. My words would be lost in a sea of Hackett Hate on the other posted topic and then there are always a few folks who respond to my idiot topics anyways.

I'm page 3 Edited by fansince88

I'm guessing if Hackett changed his name to EJ you'd find a way to defend him rather than bend over backwards trying to find something negative to say.

Based on what, my having said things like "Manuel deserves to sit right now?" Don't troll, bro.

I'm reconsidering some of my opinions after having read and watched some all-22 related stuff. I still think we are really unimaginative with the run game.

Anyway, what was your point? Your bait tastes like sh--.

Based on what, my having said things like "Manuel deserves to sit right now?" Don't troll, bro.

I'm reconsidering some of my opinions after having read and watched some all-22 related stuff. I still think we are really unimaginative with the run game.

Anyway, what was your point? Your bait tastes like sh--.

Based on months and months of posting.

And my bait tastes lovely. I've mastered the art of baiting.

I'm trying to play nice....

so I'll just say this

have you noticed how they need to defend their hero at every turn?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh **** dude!

You're serious! :w00t:

Project Much?

:lol:

Hackett called the exact same plays on first and second downs on six consecutive possessions. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that he needs to be a bit more creative. I have been reluctant to criticize because of E.J.' s poor execution, but the past two weeks, the play calling has been particularly bad. He needs to go.

Based on months and months of posting.

And my bait tastes lovely. I've mastered the art of baiting.

Based on months and months of posting, I have negative things to say about Hackett and universally good things to say about EJ? Good lord.

I have in the "Fire Hackett" thread actually gone out of my way to post things that Hackett had done well, said he shouldn't be fired, and said that I hope he improves.

I've said EJ deserves to sit. I hope he succeeds eventually because I like the kid and it would be good for the Bills. I suppose that doesn't make me one of the cool kids around here but I can deal with it.

BTW, I am happy that you seem to have been right about Orton and he is growing into this role terrifically.

Your bait still stinks.

Based on months and months of posting, I have negative things to say about Hackett and universally good things to say about EJ? Good lord.

I have in the "Fire Hackett" thread actually gone out of my way to post things that Hackett had done well, said he shouldn't be fired, and said that I hope he improves.

I've said EJ deserves to sit. I hope he succeeds eventually because I like the kid and it would be good for the Bills. I suppose that doesn't make me one of the cool kids around here but I can deal with it.

BTW, I am happy that you seem to have been right about Orton and he is growing into this role terrifically.

Your bait still stinks.

You probably got lumped in with EJ-Fan-4-Ever. Just last week he wanted EJ starting.

Your bait still stinks.

If it makes you feel any better, I don't think you're an idiot or one of the worst offenders. I just thought you were being overly critical. A lot of EJ fans **** on Hackett b/c he was their EJ scapegoat. Perhaps you're not one of them. It's cool.

And my bait is wonderful.