"Experts"

I bilieve the Bills were something like 3-27 on the road against the spread in their own division last 30.

Just cuz a Blind squirrel found a nut, doesnt mean that the EXPERTS were so wrong to take the Jets. Even Vegas had the Jest as 3 point favorite.

Just sayin.

I bilieve the Bills were something like 3-27 on the road against the spread in their own division last 30.

Just cuz a Blind squirrel found a nut, doesnt mean that the EXPERTS were so wrong to take the Jets. Even Vegas had the Jest as 3 point favorite.

Just sayin.

Right, because that is important

On paper I can understand favoring a desperate jets team at home vs the same old bills mantra.

Difference is they can win without running the ball well all of the sudden, the defense aside from getting gashed by Vick runs played very well, and this stud WR is really separating himself from the others as a master of all trades. He can do RAC, track the deep ball and all the underneath stuff. He's as complete a wr as the bills have had since at least moulds, maybe reed.

One other surprise for me, the pass protection seemed generally better this week.

All they do is what we do in Fantasy Football: Look at yesterday's results and compare them to today's schedule. There is very little insight and, as teams emerge, many surprises.

The Bills have definitely elevated themselves from a bottom feeder to a 2nd tier team. They probably will not make the playoffs, but are capable of beating playoff teams.

What makes Terry Bradshaw an expert other than the fact he has an arm? It takes more than having "been there" or seen it.

I'll play devil's advocate.

I spent the better part of a year in Saudi Arabia. While that doesn't make me an expert, it does mean I know more about the place than someone who has never been there.

Bradshaw played for 14 seasons, including 4 SB wins. He's covered the NFL for an additional 30 years. I don't know if this makes him an "expert," but he certainly knows more about football than the average fan.