GameDay Week 8: Around the NFL

Wow!! Palmer with 75 yard bomb to Brown to go ahead of the Eagles 23-20 with XP pemding. 1:23 left in the 4th.

another guy sitting on my fantasy bench ( brown). Also.... Ben. No wonder I'm 0-7.

John Brown...

goodwin is supposed to be that guy for us. Sigh. Can't stay healthy.

I think Carr will be nothing like his brother, he looks very good at times.

agree. Really like his arm.

17-17, 2min's left, all 3 time outs, 4th&inches on the 1. I go there every time. If any NFL coach had the balls it'd be Chip but no. Meh.

Does anyone know what to make of pitt? They looked horrible for several weeks and for last 1.5 games have looked unstoppable - against good teams.

I thought they were pretty lucky last week. Houston sorta "NY Jet'd" the game away at the end of the half.

17-17, 2min's left, all 3 time outs, 4th&inches on the 1. I go there every time. If any NFL coach had the balls it'd be Chip but no. Meh.

Totally agree. I thought Chip had the sack to go for the TD there. I said at the time he would regret that FG. I guess he's no different than any other NFL coach--afraid to be second-guessed for not following the conventional wisdom and "taking the points". I also hated the 3d down play call. Edited by mannc

Totally agree. I thought Chip had the sack to go for the TD there. I said at the time he would regret that FG. I guess he's no different than any other NFL coach--afraid to be second-guessed for not following the conventional wisdom and "taking the points". I also hated the 3d down play call.

Ya give Chris Myers credit for saying it ahead of time. Naturally he was immediately shot down by token meathead "take the points" color guy. Thought they got a bad spot on 2nd down but w/e.

Ya give Chris Myers credit for saying it ahead of time. Naturally he was immediately shot down by token meathead "take the points" color guy. Thought they got a bad spot on 2nd down but w/e.

Yep, that was a terrible spot. I thought he might actually have scored a TD and they didn't even give him the first. Welcome to the NFL. Edited by mannc