"Dad, I am going to the library."

I was a bit surprised at the "sense of belonging" component of ISIS' appeal described in the article. Does an organization currently specializing in beheadings truly emit that warm fuzzy sense of comfort that appeals to a social isolate? On the other hand, ISIS would appeal to those looking to get back at the world for perceived social injustices. The "I hate all of you" crowd might fit right into one of those pictures of several hundred scruffy folks brandishing weapons.

I was a bit surprised at the "sense of belonging" component of ISIS' appeal described in the article. Does an organization currently specializing in beheadings truly emit that warm fuzzy sense of comfort that appeals to a social isolate? On the other hand, ISIS would appeal to those looking to get back at the world for perceived social injustices. The "I hate all of you" crowd might fit right into one of those pictures of several hundred scruffy folks brandishing weapons.

I don't think it would take long for those 3 girls to have a "sense of belonging" once the ISIS clowns got their hands on them. They'd certainly belong to someone.

On the other hand, ISIS would appeal to those looking to get back at the world for perceived social injustices. The "I hate all of you" crowd might fit right into one of those pictures of several hundred scruffy folks brandishing weapons.

Sounds like the Tea Party