Anyone still on the Kirk Cousins train?

Say what you will, but Cousins threw for 427 yards a few weeks back. When was the last time a BILLS QB did that? So, Cousins as another guy in the mix, yup, count me in...ready to throw away EJ and Orton for him or a Draft pick higher than a 6th next year? Nope...but a 6th round pick for Cousins, isn't exactly throwing caution to the wind either...so, I would do that and consider the QB depth chart improved.

Say what you will, but Cousins threw for 427 yards a few weeks back. When was the last time a BILLS QB did that? So, Cousins as another guy in the mix, yup, count me in...ready to throw away EJ and Orton for him or a Draft pick higher than a 6th next year? Nope...but a 6th round pick for Cousins, isn't exactly throwing caution to the wind either...so, I would do that and consider the QB depth chart improved.

and I say stats are misleading in the big picture!!!

FACT - Cousins was benched because he has been choking in the 4th QTR!!!! (later in games)

and I say stats are misleading in the big picture!!!

FACT - Cousins was benched because he has been choking in the 4th QTR!!!! (later in games)

Stats are left for interpretation, no arguing that...and I'm not suggesting he's the answer, but if the BILLS don't Draft one next year, would surrendering a 6th round selection be an extraordinary measure to take? I don't think so, IMO...Cousins, Orton, and EJ would all be here in different ways to help this team win...honestly, if Orton returns and gets hurt, who would you rather play QB for the BILLS? Cousins or EJ? And I'm not pooping on anyone's ideas or opinions, I'm just saying right now, I'd take Cousins...you have to look at that team as whole. So I agree, stats can be misleading, but he still jacked up 427 yards and played pretty well in the game he had to come into when RGIII got hurt...I understand why the Skins benched him, but I also think he's 8 or 9 games into a Starter and put in a different position, you just don't know....either way, its moot because I think the BILLS either go hard after a true FA QB or Draft a new one...

Matt Flynn did throw for 6 TDs and 480 yards against the Lions in 2012. I want him .

living in DC I hear the skins talk every day.

Cousins was rattled and has lost confidence. Just like Trent Edwards was, gun shy and horrible under pressure because he was getting killed behind a bad O Line

Skins should've traded hm while he had some value.

Yes, they should have.

but they were greedy and now their ROI will be very bad

living in DC I hear the skins talk every day.

Cousins was rattled and has lost confidence. Just like Trent Edwards was, gun shy and horrible under pressure because he was getting killed behind a bad O Line

Yes, they should have.

but they were greedy and now their ROI will be very bad

Cousins is almost always horrible under pressure. Once in a while he will make a play under pressure but all QBs can do that, including all that suck.

Cousins is a typical tease player, the way Trent Edwards was. When the guy has all day he can drop back and throw a gorgeous ball to an open man for a TD, and it will look so good half the fans are blinded by the fact he had all day and the guy was wide open.

For the most part he sucks, which is why he was no good last year, and this year. For the second most part he is mediocre. For the third most part, aka, least part, he's awesome.

Why is it that fans almost always feel compelled to make an argument that the Bills should pickup or trade for some loser that gets cut or demoted from another team? I don't need to look at much to answer the question on Cousins. 58.97% completion percentage. More interceptions than touchdowns thrown, and that doesn't even count all of his fumbles. I was skeptical of Orton replacing EJ, but I will say that he has looked much better than I thought he would. 68.5% completion percentage and a QB rating of 92.5. I'll take that all day over Kirk Cousins.

Matt Flynn did throw for 6 TDs and 480 yards against the Lions in 2012. I want him .

And, there's no taking that away from him...that said, its a bit like apples and oranges to me. Flynn played in the last game of the year on a stacked Green Bay team whereas Cousins, got called in to duty during a game after injury to RGIII and proceeded to play well at times, but very poorly at others on a Skins team that is in serious re-build / reboot mode...again, I'm not advocating for Cousins to be the starting QB for the BILLS, but my point is that this FO did very little until Orton to get competent QB depth on the roster, I would prefer they NOT do that again and if a 6th round pick produced Cousins in addition to Orton and EJ, then I don't think it does anything but help this team....but, as I said earlier, I personally think with Pegula and their new Football Czar / Evaluator, a QB is had either in FA (i.e. Bradford) or they Draft one 2nd round...no need to take it personally people, just throwing around some ideas here....

Stats are left for interpretation, no arguing that...and I'm not suggesting he's the answer, but if the BILLS don't Draft one next year, would surrendering a 6th round selection be an extraordinary measure to take? I don't think so, IMO...Cousins, Orton, and EJ would all be here in different ways to help this team win...honestly, if Orton returns and gets hurt, who would you rather play QB for the BILLS? Cousins or EJ? And I'm not pooping on anyone's ideas or opinions, I'm just saying right now, I'd take Cousins...you have to look at that team as whole. So I agree, stats can be misleading, but he still jacked up 427 yards and played pretty well in the game he had to come into when RGIII got hurt...I understand why the Skins benched him, but I also think he's 8 or 9 games into a Starter and put in a different position, you just don't know....either way, its moot because I think the BILLS either go hard after a true FA QB or Draft a new one...

You should go watch some of his INTs. Some of them are god awful, as in "I cannot believe he threw that pass" awful

Skins should've traded hm while he had some value.

That is what poorly run Orgs do. They should have, just like the Bills should have resigned Jerry Hughes, should have resigned players like Nate Clements and Antoine Winfield (or traded those CBs).