Daily Norseman - matchup index, Bills vs Vikes

merlin

Didn't see this posted/linked anywhere on this site yet. Very detailed and interesting matchup analysis for the game on Sunday .... author feels that the Vikes D-line should be able to take advantage of what is thought to be a very weak Bills O-line. Of course, he also points out how dominating the Bills D-line looks compared to the Vikes O-line. The only other big "mis-match" looks to be Cordarrelle Patterson against McKelvin ... but I doubt the Bills leave Leodis out there by himself.

Daily Norseman Matchup Index - Bills vs Vikes

Edited by merlin

Didn't see this posted/linked anywhere on this site yet. Very detailed and interesting matchup analysis for the game on Sunday .... author feels that the Vikes D-line should be able to take advantage of what is thought to be a very weak Bills O-line. Of course, he also points out how dominating the Bills D-line looks compared to the Vikes O-line. The only other big "mis-match" looks to be Cordarrelle Patterson against McKelvin ... but I doubt the Bills leave Leodis out there by himself.

Daily Norseman Matchup Index - Bills vs Vikes

Yeah I doubted that the Bills would leave Duke Williams singled on Gronk.

Zimmer speaking about Patterson...

"He's got to do a better job of getting open. I'm tired of hearing about all of this stuff. He's the second-most targeted guy on the team, so if he wants the ball, tell him to get open."

More bashing of his team at the link.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/minnesota-vikings-coach-mike-zimmer-rips--extremely-disappointing--team-222551096.html

Zimmer speaking about Patterson...

"He's got to do a better job of getting open. I'm tired of hearing about all of this stuff. He's the second-most targeted guy on the team, so if he wants the ball, tell him to get open."

More bashing of his team at the link.

http://sports.yahoo....-222551096.html

He wasn't like that while a DC in Cincy. That's surprising.

MW is no slouch for explosions. Go look at the highlight films.

He's certainly made a lot of big plays and he's powerful so I guess I can agree with you. I guess I was thinking of explosive more in terms of speed.

He wasn't like that while a DC in Cincy. That's surprising.

Surprised me too. I couldn't imagine the backlash if Marrone said this...

“I’m the boss. Their job is to please me — not the other way around"