Six Teams in the AFC make the playoffs, the Bills do not have top 6 ta

For all the resources invested into our offense, I was a bit surprised by this -

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?tabSeq=2&offensiveStatisticCategory=GAME_STATS&conference=ALL&role=TM&season=2014&seasonType=REG&d-447263-s=TOTAL_YARDS_GAME_AVG&d-447263-o=2&d-447263-n=1

Our offense is ranked 25th in the league? I am sure Hackett is a nice guy, but Marrone needs to switch things up. Are there any guys with experience who can come in and advise Hackett?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For all the resources invested into our offense, I was a bit surprised by this -

http://www.nfl.com/s...=2&d-447263-n=1

Our offense is ranked 25th in the league? I am sure Hackett is a nice guy, but Marrone needs to switch things up. Are there any guys with experience who can come in and advise Hackett?

yes, i have pointed this out in other threads. hackett needs to step up his game and get more creative or go back to Syracuse where a trained monkey could've dialed up plays vs. WV defense.

Fans of all teams generally think their skill players are better than they are and their OL is worse than it is.

The 2014 Bills aren't the best example cause the perception of both is basically true. I mean arguing Spiller > Oliver isn't quite the same as being a Josh Reed apologist.

Peyton Manning is a FA again before the season and can pick any AFC team. Nobody has a QB. His life depends on winning a SB. All teams wear Penn St uniforms and are coached by John Fox and play in Iowa, so weather/tradition/coaching/lifestyle are not factors.

There's a bunch of teams in the same tier as the Bills imo but you're gonna have a tough time convincing me they're not in his top six of choices.

Why would San Diego trade a young, fresh, player who is playing better than any Bills' RB for Jackson or Spiller? Jackson is 33. Spiller hasn't played well and is a free agent in 2015.

There is no correlation between your first and second sentences. All three players are running backs. Even though running backs have diminished value, it is absurd to claim that a team would trade a good, cheap player with several years on his contract for a free agent whose play has declined or a 33-year old RB.

He's done well with his chance to play. I don't know if it'll continue. SD should be trying to win the SB this year. I think Spiller or Jackson would help them do that more than Oliver.

For the Bills part I wouldn't trade Spiller or Jackson for Oliver. Maybe a 7th.

its a 6 game season this year ? damn i didn't see anything about it

Do yourself a favor, don't watch anymore games, don't visit any more message boards. Check in February to see if the Bills won the Super Bowl or not. Don't be a twit. Its perfectly reasonable to assess where a team is at more than a third of the way through a season.

IMO Buffalo has the talent, but not very good in the talent management department. It's no coincidence that players leave Buffalo, and go other places and become extremely successful players. These players don't leave and mysteriously find their groove. I still billieve. GO BILLS. End the drought.

Whoever is paying attention is seeing the entire competitive pool of the AFC with the exception of Denver, San Diego and Indy collectively beating itself up. Browns and Bengals were no shows today, Miami is one step forward, one step back. Etc, etc.

Edited by Big C