OT just saw harold and kumar go to white castle

Corp000085

I'm not saying it's better than old school, but its at the same level. I cried laughing, and i was by myself... I usually reserve that for when i'm watching something with family or friends. This is truly a GREAT movie. The crap with neil patrick harris on E was so f-ing funny!

I'm not saying it's better than old school, but its at the same level.  I cried laughing, and i was by myself...  I usually reserve that for when i'm watching something with family or friends.  This is truly a GREAT movie.  The crap with neil patrick harris on E was so f-ing funny!

222665[/snapback]

I have to agree with you.......I loved Old School, but H&K was friggin hilarious.......Doogie ruled.

see, i told you it was one of those movies that you either love or hate with no inbetween...  If you liked tommy boy, old school, american pie (the milf guy is harold), you'll like h and k.

222671[/snapback]

well, i lvoed all of those movies, but seriously, all i wanted to do watching ND was beat the sh-- out of him.... anyone else?

well, i lvoed all of those movies, but seriously, all i wanted to do watching ND was beat the sh-- out of him.... anyone else? 

he and kip were too pathetic... The one i really wanted to beat up was uncle rico. He was a tool and a half.

Harold and Kumar is one of the funniest movies to come out in the last decade. That scene with Kumar and his "fantasy future" with the giant bag of weed is just hilarious.

"LEARN TO MAKE !@#$ING COFFEE, B word!...No...I'm sorry...I'm sorry...I dont mean to say these things...NOW LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO!"

Napoleon Dynamite was funny for about teh first hour, then turned ot suckage.

222689[/snapback]

Holy Crap - good thing i turned it off... seriously, i watched the 1st hour, and couldnt take it.. turned it off...

i really don't know what the buzz is about..

222672[/snapback]

seriously??? if you couldn't find the humor in ND, i kinda feel sorry for you. maybe it reflected your days in high school too closely and it made you cringe. <_<

i'm looking forward to H and K, heard it was funny. we'll see if its OLD SCHOOL funny.

seriously??? if you couldn't find the humor in ND, i kinda feel sorry for you.  maybe it reflected your days in high school too closely and it made you cringe.    <_<

i'm looking forward to H and K, heard it was funny.  we'll see if its OLD SCHOOL funny.

222764[/snapback]

huh? Peoples sense of humor is subjective. Just like tastes in females, music, foods, clothes, opinions. Its what makes us individuals and unique. Thats like saying "I feel sorry because you dont like Uni Sushi." Napoleon is a dumbass film. I know many people that have seen it and they are pretty split. Half the people think its the funniest thing and many others I know think its the dumbest film they ever saw. I myself feel like I lost IQ points watching it. You loved it? Great! Not all of us see it that way

I'm not saying it's better than old school, but its at the same level.  I cried laughing, and i was by myself...  I usually reserve that for when i'm watching something with family or friends.  This is truly a GREAT movie.  The crap with neil patrick harris on E was so f-ing funny!

222665[/snapback]

Some of my favorite scenes

Doogie was "EXTREME"!!!!! Feelin' up the car seat while on E and snorting coke off of some chic hanging out of the sunroof while the car was moving past Harold & Kumar!

"I heard everything you said"-Freakshow

hopefully its better than that AWFUL movie "Napoleon Dynomite"... wow, what a waste of time that was...

222670[/snapback]

Ironically enough I rented both these flicks on Thursday night before this thread was even posted and can say I was disappointed with both. To me H&K was more belly ache (sophmoric humor) funny where Napolean Dynomite was the shake your head and laugh funny (or dark comedy in the vain of Ghost World).

In terms of Old School, I've watched it twice and would say it's highly overated and not all that funny. I actually found H&K and Napolean to be funnier. Granted, I wouldn't rank either in Airplane! or Holy Grail type comedies (two of my personal favorites) but both had their moments.

My only saving grace is I also rented Fast Times At Ridgemont High which is definately better then both H&K and Napolean.