atlas shrugged fans

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No offense, I think you're generally a pretty reasonable person, but you do tend to come off like you think you're above it all.

His post seemed surprised to find me chastising Birddog. I just didn't understand why. BD is a kook.

Moral philosophy =/ economic theory, nor was anything Rand wrote about politics.

You've made an incredible leap, and equated Rand's economics with her morality. That's garbage.

The next time you think to correct me... Don't.

Well you'll have to be more clear then Ahab. The first part of what you wrote--requoted above, was in the context of a Rand discussion and makes no sense in describing what she wrote. Rands economics and morality were inseparably linked. That's not a "gargbage" conclusion.

And for putting me in any position to defend birddog, shame on you.

Edited by John Adams

Good lord. I don't want anyone defending me. I honestly can't see where anyone has. But as for kooks ( what a strange word, anybody looked up the origin?) y'all don't need to travel far from the nest.

Ah,from cuckoo, first used in 1960. A very good year. Aka keeper of odd facts. Yes, ayn rand was very odd. Not sure why so many ( or any) are drawn to her.

Edited by birdog1960