The Rest of the Season

bisonbrigade

10/05 @ Detroit Lions L 10/12 NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS W 10/19 MINNESOTA VIKINGS W 10/26 @ New York Jets L 11/09 KANSAS CITY CHIEFS W 11/13 @ Miami Dolphins L 11/23 NEW YORK JETS W 11/30 CLEVELAND BROWNS W 12/07 @ Denver Broncos L 12/14 GREEN BAY PACKERS W 12/21 @ Oakland Raiders W 12/28 @ New England Patriots W

Bills will go 9-7 with Kyle Orton at Quarterback. Bills will go 10-6 and win AFC EAST.

Will

Edited by bisonbrigade

We will win Pats and Jets at home, Vikings, Browns and Oakland. And Pats and Vikes are very tough and we could lose. This season went from rosy and 9-10 wins with an AFC East division win and the playoffs to bad really quick. Too bad because the division is there for the taking.

We will win Pats and Jets at home, Vikings, Browns and Oakland. And Pats and Vikes are very tough and we could lose. This season went from rosy and 9-10 wins with an AFC East division win and the playoffs to bad really quick. Too bad because the division is there for the taking.

Styles make fights -- it's an old saying but it's true. Sometimes it's about how you match up more so than overall talent. Miami matches up VERY poorly with the Bills, as do the *pats this year with their problems on the line. The Bills have a chance to go 5-1 in the division.

Does anyone really think we will beat the Chiefs after watching them destroy the Patriots last night? And we are going to beat New England twice? Green Bay? Even Minnesota? I don't think so. I hope you are right, but I don't see it.

Yes I do. The age-old goal of Parity has finally arrived in the NFL. KC is not as good as what they displayed last night at home. They were a paper tiger last year when we clearly outclassed them and they haven't gotten any better. We're their only roadie in a 4 game slot, sandwiched between the Jets and Seahawks. We'll be coming off our bye. VICTORY!

Yes I do. The age-old goal of Parity has finally arrived in the NFL. KC is not as good as what they displayed last night at home. They were a paper tiger last year when we clearly outclassed them and they haven't gotten any better. We're their only roadie in a 4 game slot, sandwiched between the Jets and Seahawks. We'll be coming off our bye. VICTORY!

I gotta disagree with you about the Chiefs. That looked like the real deal to me last night. Very precise, very well executed football.

After seeing the Patriots take a step back I can see why people might want to believe this is the year it all changes with them. But I will believe it when I see it. The Bills need to beat the Patriots once before I will say they have a shot at beating them twice. And most years we don't beat them at all. The trend is your friend.

I gotta disagree with you about the Chiefs. That looked like the real deal to me last night. Very precise, very well executed football.

After seeing the Patriots take a step back I can see why people might want to believe this is the year it all changes with them. But I will believe it when I see it. The Bills need to beat the Patriots once before I will say they have a shot at beating them twice. And most years we don't beat them at all. The trend is your friend.

...And the times they are a changing.

I don't know where all the certainty comes from here. I see exactly one "I'll be shocked if they win" game: at Denver 12/7. And one "I'll be shocked if they lose" game: at Oakland, second to last week. The rest? Either home games against teams that have already fallen apart in at least one game this season (GB, NE, KC, MN, DET) or road games against equally mediocre teams (our divisional foes), or road games that maybe won't matter (at Pats, last game of the season). 2-2 now, my best guess is 8-8. And yeah, that could win it. Probably not, but could.