OT- potential Darwin award nominee

Call me a cynic, but there's no way that's real.  How convenient that all you see is him actually falling out of the car.  That was staged.

CW

222562[/snapback]

It does seem convenient but I don't know how you stage that. It didn't look like he braced himself to hit that other car and, either way, you're going to get seriously hurt.

Unless they were able to computer generate it, no way it was staged.  And as for seeing him fall out, the camera was looking at potential bike victims, found one and then panned to see the guy try and hit him.  It caught everything AS WELL AS the kid's head getting hit by a car.

222580[/snapback]

Ok, and if it were real you don't think there there'd be some news article about it somewhere?

I was thinking it was a dummy (literally, not figuratively) pushed out of the car. But again, I'm a cynic.

CW

Ok, and if it were real you don't think there there'd be some news article about it somewhere?

Maybe no news station got the videotape and it was reported as just a kid falling out of a car?

I was thinking it was a dummy (literally, not figuratively) pushed out of the car.  But again, a cynic.

I guess a dummy is possible, but that was a very real-looking dummy and it was still grasping the window frame while slipping.

I was thinking it was a dummy (literally, not figuratively) pushed out of the car.  But again, I'm a cynic.

CW

222583[/snapback]

Oh, he was a !@#$ing dummy alright... <_<

My son and about 10 of his friends went through this stupid stage the last two years of high school. They'd perform crazy (and sometimes very dangerous) stunts and video themselves, then put it onto a website so all their friends could see their stunts. No amount of punishment seemed to be able to stop them either. My son ended up with endless groundings, no TV or VCR, no cell phone, no car, etc., but nothing worked.

They've finally grown out of it but not without a few arrests, lots of fines and community service, broken bones and parental ulcers.

Too bad such creativity can't be used for something positive. <_<

The irony is that now my son looks at younger kids doing this stuff and thinks they're totally stupid!! WTF

I was thinking it was a dummy (literally, not figuratively) pushed out of the car.  But again, I'm a cynic.

CW

222583[/snapback]

How would a local news outlet find out about this? If your idiot friend smashed his face in trying to harass kids on bikes, you probably wouldn't take him to the emergency room and actually tell the truth about what happened. You'd probably tell the doctor he fell down some stairs or something (I'll be the driver of the car would be liable somehow for what happened if he was seriously injured).

someone thinks that was fake? Bulletin: It wasn't.

I hate seeing things like that. I don't see how that kid is alive.

Hopefully he was wasted and never knew what hit him.

Terrible. Get that outa here.

Someone posted a link saying it was a set-up and that a friend was driving the other car, but the kid got hurt. If that's true, it was staged to a point.

Instant Karma is gonna get you! That kid got what he deserved. I fuggin hate bullys. All my life I have stuck up for kids that were being bullied. I so beleive in Karma. I have always had good karma. If I walk down the road I swear I cannot go half a mile without someone I know picking me up. I drove a lemon for years. Everytime I broke down someone pulled over within 5 minutes. Good karma happens to me on a weekly basis. Example- the other night I was shooting pool with my buddy. There were a few people in front of us, they were playing partners and I threw up a dollar in change on the table. Anyways it was our turn- my friend racked with his own change. We ran the table, gave the people we played our table(we were supposed to meet someone and had to leave) and decided to leave the dollar for the next guy. We commented on that as we walked away-lets leave the dollar for the next person. We walk outside and right outside the front door find a crisp dollar on the ground. Karma once again in action. Life is full circle. Do good and good will come your way! The converse is true as well. Fight the good fight!