Keith Rivers...Veteran Play

Dean Cain

On the last Houston drive did anyone notice the Houston RB Foster catch a pass, fall down short of the 1st down marker, and crawl 2-1/2 yards for a first down, while Keith Rivers watched?

He went to sleep for a second and allowed Foster to crawl for the 1st down. Brain cramp. :doh: That cost the Bills a couple of minutes on the clock.

Did anyone notice that play in the 3rd quarter where Manuel rolled out and then lobbed a pass toward an oncoming defensive lineman?? I read in an article today that Watt, I think thats his name, well whoever it was, apparently he caught the ball and ran the length of the field for a touchdown. Did anyone see that one?

Edited by Jauronimo

Did anyone notice that play in the 3rd quarter where Manuel rolled out and then lobbed a pass toward an oncoming defensive lineman?? I read in an article today that Watt, I think thats his name, well whoever it was, apparently he caught the ball and ran the length of the field for a touchdown. Did anyone see that one?

No, but imagine my surprise to see that the Buffalo Bills *lost* this game? I turned it off with 2 minutes left, confident in the budding superstar EJ Manual's ability to snatch victory from the jaws of defeat. What happened!