Dick Cheney's daughter

Mary Cheney, the daughter of Lynne and Vice President Dick Cheney is shopping a book — her first — about her life and times on the campaign trial, tentatively called, "Travels with My Father."

Mary Cheney's lesbian lifestyle emerged as a point of controversy when it was referred to in the debates by Democratic vice presidential nominee John Edwards and presidential nominee John Kerry.

The proposal is just beginning to go out to publishers. She is being represented by attorney Robert Barnett.

http://www.nypost.com/business/38943.htm

bet this makes kerry even prouder

Guest RabidBillsFanVT

The election is over.... the Imperial forces have won, and we have fled to Hoth for 4 years.

More paper wasted! <_<

The only people who made a big deal about this crap are those in the Gephardt and Kerry camps.

Thank God that no one paid attention to these two failed candidacies.

222476[/snapback]

By "no one" do you mean the 57,288,974 people who voted for Kerry?

Guest RabidBillsFanVT

222483[/snapback]

Noooo, that can't be right!!!! You should ask the White House or Drudge so they can give you the REAL figure... You are on crack!!!!

:lol::):lol:<_<

222483[/snapback]

So you are saying the 57,288,974 Democrat voters didn't want a VP with a lesbian daughter. Wow, I thought your party was the pary of tolerance, I had no idea that they hated alternate sex lifestyles.

Guest RabidBillsFanVT
So you are saying the 57,288,974 Democrat voters didn't want a VP with a lesbian daughter.  Wow, I thought your party was the pary of tolerance, I had no idea that they hated alternate sex lifestyles.

222508[/snapback]

"No one paid attention to these two failed candidacies"

What does THAT have to do with a lesbian daughter of a VP? I didn't know his whole candidacy was based on Cheney's daughter!!! Musta been a misprint <_<

If no one paid attention to Kerry's candidacy, then that means ZERO voted for him... Mickey is saying that is just not true :lol:

What does THAT have to do with a lesbian daughter of a VP? I didn't know his whole candidacy was based on Cheney's daughter!!! Musta been a misprint  <_<

If no one paid attention to Kerry's candidacy, then that means ZERO voted for him... Mickey is saying that is just not true  :lol:

222513[/snapback]

It was a play on the lawyers words. I guess the humor was lost on you.

Guest RabidBillsFanVT
It was a play on the lawyers words.  I guess the humor was lost on you.

222514[/snapback]

Sometimes I miss things...! <_< I am not a machine :lol:

Guest RabidBillsFanVT
Good thing youre not a leftist hack.

222554[/snapback]

That's right! Here on the planet Earth, we actually use the scientific method to prove things! <_<

What does THAT have to do with a lesbian daughter of a VP? I didn't know his whole candidacy was based on Cheney's daughter!!! Musta been a misprint  <_<

If no one paid attention to Kerry's candidacy, then that means ZERO voted for him... Mickey is saying that is just not true  :lol:

222513[/snapback]

Registration for The Stadium Wall - Free

Participation in new server drive - Optional

Displaying to the PPP crowd that you have no knowledge of the Presidential debates, much less the details of the election - Priceless.

Displaying to the PPP crowd that you have no knowledge of the Presidential debates, much less the details of the election - Priceless.

222781[/snapback]

Truer words were never spoken. Someone obviously needs to be brought home from Europe, as they've gone native.

Guest RabidBillsFanVT

222781[/snapback]

Water- Free

Being a good person - optional

Laughing at someone because all they can do is throw out petty insults to make themselves look like a person who actually had something valuable to contribute -Ask YOU, for you seem to have all the answers without saying anything of importance

The subject was OVER, in case you didn't SEE.. get some binoculars. <_<

Water- Free

Being a good person - optional

Laughing at someone because all they can do is throw out petty insults to make themselves look like a person who actually had something valuable to contribute -Ask YOU, for you seem to have all the answers without saying anything of importance

The subject was OVER, in case you didn't SEE.. get some binoculars.  <_<

222928[/snapback]

Get your facts straight first, and then come talk sh--. Nevermind....