Dick Cheney's daughter

Guest RabidBillsFanVT
Get your facts straight first, and then come talk sh--.  Nevermind....

222948[/snapback]

No, YOU get your facts straight, and don't start throwing shiite FIRST unless you don't want any thrown BACK at you... you started this petty insult line, not me.

The best way to handle this is just to use the ignore. I never thought I'd have to use it again, but some people seem to only be capable of debate and argument by throwing insults to get something going...

So, this shiite is FINISHED... I'm bailing and spending my time debating with people who are actually worth responding to.

*FIN*

Water- Free

Being a good person - optional

Laughing at someone because all they can do is throw out petty insults to make themselves look like a person who actually had something valuable to contribute -Ask YOU, for you seem to have all the answers without saying anything of importance

The subject was OVER, in case you didn't SEE.. get some binoculars.  :w00t:

222928[/snapback]

Water's free? What planet are you on?

Guest RabidBillsFanVT
Water's free?  What planet are you on?

223088[/snapback]

Hey, I didn't say BOTTLED water... the water may be full of bacteria/dirt/chemicals, etc, but it is FREE! :w00t::w00t:

Guest RabidBillsFanVT
Water even fom a tap is not free.  Sure you can get some out of a mud puddle, but that is about it.

223106[/snapback]

I don't know... there are some great springs out there, containing some REALLY good water. Won't find it here, though!! :w00t:

I don't know... there are some great springs out there, containing some REALLY good water. Won't find it here, though!!  :w00t:

223111[/snapback]

Still gotta buy the jug, drive to the spring (last I check gas or cars weren't free). My time is worth money as well.