we drafted EJ because he is a big, strong QB, right?

Tampa Bob

I'm not so sure it was a joke. He never claimed he was joking and nobody but you seemed to have picked up on this gleefully humorous bit. But thanks for taking the time for popping in to condescending from atop your high horse. I'm sure we'll all be better off for it.

He def wasn't joking. Although his comments throughout this thread are a joke...at least the ones that I could comprehend between all the rambling and gibberish. He really thinks any white person who doesn't think a black person is great is a racist. Otherwise he wouldn't have chimed in with his ridiculous remarks and spent so much time back pedaling and trying too hard to sound smart. This other dude that is making excuses for him probably just sees things the same way as him.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fact that we have two pro sports teams is what makes this a sports town, but with fans turning on our players after a handful of games sickens me. I listen to Scoop an BD for 10 mins a day on my way to work and its whining, "EJ cant do this, Ej dont do that" i come here to hear peoples takes and its posters jumpin down a guys ass because he jokingly threw out a "you dont like him cuz hes black" comment.

Now im not gonna engage in an endless debate over this issue because its pointless, but just let the team play, let EJ play. The idea of throwing Orton in there is just preposterous.

13 games, were 2-1 and just lost to a team that will go deep into the playoffs. Ej lost a head to head duel with Rivers who might be having a career year this year, just get off his back, let him play. Show the kid a little support, hes friggin 22, he will learn. Let him play

That is all

The QB in any game does not duel with the opposing QB he is dueling against the other team's defense. He look putrid during most of that game against that defense(look at the all 22 by Jeremy White). Now that defense may go not to be considered one the year's best but I doubt it. I agree let him play (but I think that coaches may not be letting that happen) or let him sit and learn(which is not a conviction of his ability but the original plan). The problem is I think the couching staff has him the just don't do anything reckless which makes EJ not "play".

Edited by A Dog Named Kelso

The QB in any game does not duel with the opposing QB he is dueling against the other team's defense. He look putrid during most of that game against that defense(look at the all 22 by Jeremy White). Now that defense may go not to be considered one the year's best but I doubt it. I agree let him play (but I think that couches may not be letting that happen) or let him sit and learn(which is not a conviction of his ability but the original plan). The problem is I think the couching staff has him the just don't do anything reckless which makes EJ not "play".

I understand the basic principals of team sports especially regarding football. I know its not an arm wrestling match, but thanks for pointing that out to me in such clear and concise terms.

I do agree that hes being grossly overcoached. I strongly belive, that if you give Ej to Pete Caroll, tomorrow, they would succeed. I think caroll is the kinda coach that says, hey man, you go out there, do what you do, and have fun! And go ROCK YOUR OPPONENT!

I think our coaches are tellin him how to lift his feet and hold his elbow when he throws. And other such nonsense like that. Thats why my mantra for Ej right now is, let him play. Hes talented, smart, and hard working, itll come to him.

These Ej sucks people are just making me crazy. And theyre coaches, not couches

...at least the ones that I could comprehend...

This was my point to you. I like discussing and auguring. When people reframe your own language though it's either intentionally instigating or just lack of reading comprehension.

It is super entertaining when a basic unedited responed pecked into a smartphone on the fly in between meetings becomes "trying to sound smart"....

Xenophobia is different than racism..... But it does take some level of sophistication to see it.

Edited by over 20 years of fanhood