Buffalo 66- anyone see this film?

Pete

never heard of it - give me a more detailed summary

222018[/snapback]

Basically, its about a guy who is never loved by his mother because she was pissed that she had to give birth to him, and missed the bills SB. The rest of the movie is about him trying to find Scott (Nor)wood and kill him (because he lost money on a missed kick)

It is set in Buffalo, with many plot holes. For one, at the end, he walks from a gas station, and across the street to 24 Karat Gold (by the ford plant). As anyone who has been around there knows, there is no gas station across from 24kg.

Basically, its about a guy who is never loved by his mother because she was pissed that she had to give birth to him, and missed the bills SB.  The rest of the movie is about him trying to find Scott (Nor)wood and kill him.

It is set in Buffalo, with many plot holes. For one, at the end, he walks from a gas station, and across the street to 24 Karat Gold (by the ford plant). As anyone who has been around there knows, there is no gas station across from 24kg.

222029[/snapback]

The gas station is in Orchard Park, right next to Teds Hot Dogs.

it got a lot of critical acclaim as an indy movie, and put the director (vincent gallo) on the map. Since then he has turned into a total douchebag and is always doing something stupid in the news (or page six) here in NYC.

I just watched it.  Solid film all about Buffalo with tons of Bills references.  The kicker Scott Wood misses his longest attempt in his career on grass from 47 yards and is wide right

222012[/snapback]

I saw the movie, I liked the part where the kicker opened up a strip bar after he left the NFL