First 3-game streak against a division opponent...

...since 2006-2007 when we beat the Fins in 4 straight games.

This might seem rather arbitrary, but to me it's just another statistical symptom of our improvement. It's been a long time since I felt like the Bills owned a division rival. Remember 2011 when the Jets blew us out and altered the course of our season? I don't see this team getting pushed around like that.

This might seem rather arbitrary, but to me it's just another statistical symptom of our improvement. It's been a long time since I felt like the Bills owned a division rival. Remember 2011 when the Jets blew us out and altered the course of our season? I don't see this team getting pushed around like that.

Good point Sage. I don't see this team folding like previous Bills teams. Matter of fact, I see this team getting better and better as the year goes on.

Agreed. As an added bonus, they seem to be in Tannehill's head at this point. And, as has been mentioned in another thread, this team appears to have a physicality/mean streak that past teams have not. It's shown in their play thus far. Whaley is building a nice squad that can play with the big boys. I love it. GO BILLS!!!

Agreed. As an added bonus, they seem to be in Tannehill's head at this point. And, as has been mentioned in another thread, this team appears to have a physicality/mean streak that past teams have not. It's shown in their play thus far. Whaley is building a nice squad that can play with the big boys. I love it. GO BILLS!!!

No kidding. He's walked away from RWS limping and demoralized two years in a row.

Take one look at any Dolphins message board. They are quite aware of this streak. :lol:

What makes them the most angry? Something along the lines of:

"They beat us the same way, doing the same things, 3 times in a row!" :lol:

Nothing makes me smile like Dolphin suffering. To this day, to me, the Pats are merely an abberation with lucky 6th round pick HOF QB, and will go right back to the bottom when that abberation leaves. (EDIT: and be sure to note the empty seats in their stadium when the bandwagon breaks down) The Jets are perhaps the longest running joke in the NFL. Their own paper depicted them as clowns. Don't think so? Say Mark Sanchez three times! :lol:

I will never derive as much joy from beating either as much as I will beating the Dolphins, because, over the course of my life, I will never take the other 2 franchises as seriously.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

my son (fin fan since 90's ,,, don't ask) and daughter-in-law live in the Ft Lauderdale area, and after this sweep she was asking us to send my grandson Bills gear!!!

Act swiftly & decisively...your window may close in the blink of an eye. Overnight that boy some Bills gear, pronto! :beer:

• 2 weeks later...

Good point Sage. I don't see this team folding like previous Bills teams. Matter of fact, I see this team getting better and better as the year goes on.

I hope so. I think the 3 game win streak is significant. Not trying to be negative, but we don't what this team will do at this point. I'll believe it when we don't go into a long losing streak around mid season like in 2008 and 2011 and 2013. I'll believe it's different when it is, you know, different. Too early to say. Sunday may tell us something though.

Go BILLS !!!

I hope so. I think the 3 game win streak is significant. Not trying to be negative, but we don't what this team will do at this point. I'll believe it when we don't go into a long losing streak around mid season like in 2008 and 2011 and 2013. I'll believe it's different when it is, you know, different. Too early to say. Sunday may tell us something though.

Go BILLS !!!

Good teams rarely if ever lose 2 games in a row