McGahee on cover of Madden 2006???

SACKMARINO

A display in Rochester, NY at the Eastview Mall GameStop for Madden 2006 - Show's Willis Mcgahee on the cover. I called around other gamestops in other states to see if is just a regionalized type add but no one else had displays yet.

Anyone have any info???

A display in Rochester, NY at the Eastview Mall GameStop for Madden 2006 - Show's Willis Mcgahee on the cover. I called around other gamestops in other states to see if is just a regionalized type add but no one else had displays yet.

Anyone have any info???

220833[/snapback]

I hope not, or we're doooooooooomed! Madden's Curse!

given what mcgahee's already been thru, i don't think the 'madden curse' would be a big challange to overcome

doubt he'll be on the final cover, that was prolly just for demo purposes

my guess is peyton, brady, tomlinson, mcnabb, vick, or moss will be on cover

they didn't dump madden. He is on for 2006.

This is the last year of his contract though, but reportedly they are close to resigning him for an additional 5 years.

Also, they won't announce the "official" cover until the Draft (at least that is when they usually do it. )

given what mcgahee's already been thru, i don't think the 'madden curse' would be a big challange to overcome

doubt he'll be on the final cover, that was prolly just for demo purposes

my guess is peyton, brady, tomlinson, mcnabb, vick, or moss will be on cover

220880[/snapback]

I don't think Vick will be on it again--so soon after 2004. I have this feeling Manning will be on it.

I don't think Vick will be on it again--so soon after 2004.  I have this feeling Manning will be on it.

220925[/snapback]

With all heterosexuality in tact, Manning might be the 2nd ugliest man in all of pro sports today (behind only Randy Johnson)... Plus, he's a huge dork, which takes down the cool factor (if you havn't noticed, they never put madden's mug on it in years: since 2000). I mean, recently, you had Vick, Lewis, Faulk, Culpepper, Eddie George.

I think McGahee would keep the "cool" image they are going for...

With all heterosexuality in tact, Manning might be the 2nd ugliest man in all of pro sports today (behind only Randy Johnson)... Plus, he's a huge dork, which takes down the cool factor (if you havn't noticed, they never put madden's mug on it in years: since 2000). I mean, recently, you had Vick, Lewis, Faulk, Culpepper, Eddie George.

I think McGahee would keep the "cool" image they are going for...

220933[/snapback]

Like Vick, Lewis, Fauk, Fatpepper and George are Clooney like. Unless coolness is defined as being black.