Deadspin's "Why your Team Sucks" : Pats* 2014

YoloinOhio

Because I hate them. Spare me the Brady is great, I am just jealous, etc etc posts. I don't care. This is a Bills message board and this is funny.

Deadspin@Deadspin 2m

Their whiny, disloyal fans and their glory boy QB deserve each other. The Patriots suck. http://deadsp.in/7qhbczp

Such is Belichick's master manipulation of the media that he can make ANY move and have people searching for the hidden brilliance behind it. He can never just do something DUMB. There must be a subtle genius to trading away Logan Mankins for Tim Wright and a draft pick. Mankins is clearly washed up now. And Wright will clearly post numbers similar to Aaron Hernandez despite being as useful as a sack of flour in Tampa last season. The process is always the same. "This trade looks bad. But now that I remember Bill Belichick was behind it, IT'S A MASTERSTROKE."

All the Patriots do now is hoard players from Rutgers and stockpile backup quarterbacks who get overvalued by fans simply because they took a piss next to Tom Brady.

Because I hate them. Spare me the Brady is great, I am just jealous, etc etc posts. I don't care. This is a Bills message board and this is funny.

It's because most people here are far too serious, and forget how to laugh once in awhile. People need to pull the bunched up panties out of their arses and relax a little bit. Laugh, smile, don't be so doom and gloom all the time.