The all Tebow for the Bills thread

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just how desperate are Whaley and Marrone. I don't know, with the Bills out of the playoffs IR Spiller and bring in Tebow? Why the F not at this point. Would increase my desire to tune in anyway. Could the offense play any worse?

Edited by CodeMonkey

The Buffalo Bills deserve Tim Tebow at this point.

For the record, I only want him if he comes with a collection of laugh tracks that are going to get played in-stadium.

Just how desperate are Whaley and Marrone. I don't know, with the Bills out of the playoffs IR Spiller and bring in Tebow? Why the F not at this point. Would increase my desire to tune in anyway.

...In that "9-car pile-up on the Scajaquada" sort of way.

Crusade? :lol: That's who employs him and it's exactly where he belongs.

I, like the broncos, would take him over the dreck playing QB on this team tomorrow. Again, the bills are happy to overpay for a guy who was beat out (without question) by the guy on the SEC network. Bag on Tebow all you like, the Bills are the one's paying 5M to the guy Tebow sent packing for the exact reasons he will get the boot here as well.

I, like the broncos, would take him over the dreck playing QB on this team tomorrow. Again, the bills are happy to overpay for a guy who was beat out (without question) by the guy on the SEC network. Bag on Tebow all you like, the Bills are the one's paying 5M to the guy Tebow sent packing for the exact reasons he will get the boot here as well.

You Tebow Terrorists need a reality check. His NFL QB Career is OVER. Let it go man.

Hmm. I thought prayer was the last refuge of a scoundrel.

I guess now it's Tim Tebow.

LOL!

:lol:

Hey sign him up! Whatever freak show we can muster for these final weeks is going to be more entertaining than the crap we will have as it is.

That's a fact!