Kyle Rudolph

Bench

Mike Williams

Bench

Matt Prater

Thanks!

CBF

Edited by Canadian Bills Fan

Brees & Brown are great but I don't like them for 6th and 15th overall picks. I suppose overdrafting on QB is defensible in a 10teamer where you only play 4 skill positions though. Not sure how you got all of Martin/Spiller/VJax/Cameron. Good league.

I got Brees 6th overall seeing as how we get 6 points for every passing/running TD.

I got Brown #26th overall

CBF

I got Brees at 13 in my 12-team league, but I could see how he could go mid-1st round. The inflation of QB value over the last 5 years amazes me.

CBF: I could accuse you of being a bills homer, but I drafted Sammy Watkins probably 3-4 rounds too high (in 6th), and the bills defense!

Well I drafted CJ cuz I think he will have a great year but just in case I drafted Jackson too. I only drafted Carpenter cuz Prater is suspended and I was actually going to draft Watkins too but he went 3 picks before me lol

CBF

Standard scoring 10 team league that starts 1 QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 1K, 1D/ST

Drafted #6 in a snake style draft

Drew Brees

Doug Martin

C.J. Spiller

Antonio Brown

Vincent Jackson

Jordan Cameron

49ers D/ST D/ST

Dan Carpenter

Bench

Fred Jackson

Bench

Michael Floyd

Bench

Knowshon Moreno

Bench

Matt Ryan

Bench

Kyle Rudolph

Bench

Mike Williams

Bench

Matt Prater

Thanks!

CBF

I like this team. Fred to handcuff CJ, M Floyd may outproduce Fitz this yer (according to some projections I think that is crazy but you never know), LOVE Rudolph especially as a backup, and LOVE Brown. You are well on your way with this team.

I like this team. Fred to handcuff CJ, M Floyd may outproduce Fitz this yer (according to some projections I think that is crazy but you never know), LOVE Rudolph especially as a backup, and LOVE Brown. You are well on your way with this team.

Thanks man I really appreciate that!

CBF

Where do you guys typically hold your draft. We do one draft - our Draft league - online. For our Keeper and Auction leagues, we usually rent out a hotel conference room. I've been the one reserving the room because my sister is the hotel manager.

The last couple of years we have gotten the room for free. As with most years, it has been difficult working around everyone's travel schedules. We just now decided to hold it next wednesday, but the room isn't available. So we have to change hotels and pony up $100-150. I am considering inviting the group to my house instead. I have enough room/seating, but I kinda sick as a host/event planner.

How do you guys do it?

Where do you guys typically hold your draft. We do one draft - our Draft league - online. For our Keeper and Auction leagues, we usually rent out a hotel conference room. I've been the one reserving the room because my sister is the hotel manager.

The last couple of years we have gotten the room for free. As with most years, it has been difficult working around everyone's travel schedules. We just now decided to hold it next wednesday, but the room isn't available. So we have to change hotels and pony up $100-150. I am considering inviting the group to my house instead. I have enough room/seating, but I kinda sick as a host/event planner.

How do you guys do it?

If there is a Buffalo Wild Wings hold your draft there! It is a great place to hold your draft. They give you a free kit with the board and stickers etc. You get 10$ coupons for everyone in the league and a flag for the champ. Everyone can eat or drink however much they want and the atmosphere is great. I was apprehensive at first but have held my live draft there the last 2 years and will be doing so again this year. Seriously give it a shot you won't be disappointed!

Thanks man I really appreciate that!

CBF

You got it! I had my draft tonight and skipped Floyd for Watkins... being a homer clouded me a bit but here is my team (12 man standard scoring, snake draft, 5th pick)...

QB Matt Ryan

RB Matt Forte

RB Rashad Jennings

Flex Ray Rice

WR Dez Bryant

WR Alshon Jeffrey

TE Kyle Rudolph (told you I love him lol Norv gets TEs to play well!)

Def TB Bucs (stream my def week 1 carolina w a banged up Newton)

K Robbie Gould

RB MJD

WR Sammy Watkins

WR Danny Amendola

RB Bernard Pierce (handcuff for Rice's supsension)

Rb Davonta Freeman (remember this name..)

RB Andre WIlliams (Jennings handcuff)

WR Kelvin Benjamin

Edited by section122

If there is a Buffalo Wild Wings hold your draft there! It is a great place to hold your draft. They give you a free kit with the board and stickers etc. You get 10$ coupons for everyone in the league and a flag for the champ. Everyone can eat or drink however much they want and the atmosphere is great. I was apprehensive at first but have held my live draft there the last 2 years and will be doing so again this year. Seriously give it a shot you won't be disappointed!

The Commish said no public places. Too many distractions. We do a keeper and an auction back-to-back, and it already takes 7 hours. We are going to have to do it Friday night after the Thursday night opener.

Here's a question for you guys. I have Rodgers, Peterson, and Dalton on my keeper team. I really like Dalton this year. I even predicted the Bengals as a superbowl contender OTW, but I really feel its foolish to let AR or AP go. I can only keep two. Out of those three which two do you keep?

Man, I had a killer team last year: in addition to the three guys above, I had Big Ben, Gore, Moreno, Bell, Welker, Tate, Amendola, Alonso, and the Bengals. Of coarse Rodgers went out on IR, but Dalton filled in very nicely. I should've won the league, but the 4th seed team came up huge in the playoffs. I got 2nd place.

One guy wants me to trade spiller for Rodgers too. He wants rodgers as trade bait for manning, who is currently owned by a packer fan. Would you make that trade?

Sorry for punctuation. I usually try to keep my posts short from my phone.

Edited by THE KIKO MONSTER

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.