TFLs

Justice

Amidst all the negatives this preseason there is one shining light. Our run defense is amazing. Brandon Spikes needs to be signed to a long term deal ASAP. Nigel Bradham has been reborn. Our defensive line is deep and impregnable!

We had 5 tackles for loss in the first half-alone, and a handful more in the second half. We also had plenty more in the games prior to Saturday's game. Props to the defensive coaches and players.

If our offensive line and QB turn things around we will be extremely hard to beat, but that's a big if. One would think they would improve or be good enough by now, because they face this defense everyday in practice. Please, oh please offense, don't let this defense go to waste.

Amidst all the negatives this preseason there is one shining light. Our run defense is amazing. Brandon Spikes needs to be signed to a long term deal ASAP. Nigel Bradham has been reborn. Our defensive line is deep and impregnable!

We had 5 tackles for loss in the first half-alone, and a handful more in the second half. We also had plenty more in the games prior to Saturday's game. Props to the defensive coaches and players.

If our offensive line and QB turn things around we will be extremely hard to beat, but that's a big if. One would think they would improve or be good enough by now, because they face this defense everyday in practice. Please, oh please offense, don't let this defense go to waste.

Its going to be all for naught if the Bills offense can't sustain drives. That Bills D will be worn out by the 4th QTR.

thanks for looking :rolleyes:

I think our defense will be fine, allthough I haven't seen much of Mario's name being called yet.. Spikes seems to be the answer to the MLB we been looking for and hopefully they sign him long term at some point. I'm still hoping the offense is holding back the play book and game planning, but then again we all thought the defense was holding back in the pre-season when Wandstact (SP) was the defensive Corr. and it turns out his defense just sucked..! We thought the offense was holding back last year in pre season and turns out they really were just a simple offense, maybe because EJ was a rooking, but it don't look much more explosive this year, hoping they are holding back, but it's the same thing we think every year... Time will tell I guess, but yes, the TFL's are great to see...!