EJ a QB fantasy sleeper

I have never drafted a Bills QB in Fantasy Football. I've been in a league since 1995, and it's been FAR too risky to even remotely consider one.

I'll pass on an unproven QB.

I had Fitz one year because we didnt get points for negatives and I knew he would have a lot of garbage time scores... I had him CJ and Stevie the year we were pretty exciting and I cleaned up. HAHA

Ill probably try to nab Robert Woods this year. There is something about hime I really like now

I sure wish we could find a different way to put up some points, but I'm thinking you may be on to something. You just need to find the right league.

I've often thought about a "Loser League." QB's get points for INT's and incomplete passes. RB's get points for fumbling. WR's get points for drops. Kickers get points for misses. If a defense lets up a ton of points, they get points. And all positive plays get negative points. The waiver wire would be filled with stars, Fitz and Schaub would be top 2 QB's, TJ Graham and Toby Gerhart would be top ten picks. It'd be beautiful.

I had Fitz one year because we didnt get points for negatives and I knew he would have a lot of garbage time scores... I had him CJ and Stevie the year we were pretty exciting and I cleaned up. HAHA

Ill probably try to nab Robert Woods this year. There is something about hime I really like now

Woods might be a monster this year, it's not a terrible play with everything being equal.

The Bills have one of the easier passing schedules. Also, they have top 10 easiest run schedules.

I have him slotted playing in all 16 games 3,400 passing yards, 400 rushing yards, 2 rushing TD's, 26 passing TD's and 9 int.

Were you sitting in the car with Bell and Blount when you came up with this?