ESPN The Magazine NFL Edition is out.

So got the NFL edition of ESPN the rag in the mail today (I only get it for free ESPN Insider and costs me $20 a year) and of course the Bills got no love, 5-11. Only wins being Detroit, Minnesota, Jets (at home),Cleveland and Oakland. "Secret Superstar" is Nigel Bradham.

...If you care Denver over New Orleans 35-30 in the SB.

So got the NFL edition of ESPN the rag in the mail today (I only get it for free ESPN Insider and costs me $20 a year) and of course the Bills got no love, 5-11. Only wins being Detroit, Minnesota, Jets (at home),Cleveland and Oakland. "Secret Superstar" is Nigel Bradham.

...If you care Denver over New Orleans 35-30 in the SB.

I honestly missed the Bills ranking because it was a side panel on the page.

Also said they will win 9 games if Glenn stays healthy, which I don't think is an issue, and the D keeps up pressure (questionable right now).

Will win 5 games if EJ stares down receivers (I guess everyone is on the stare down wagon).

I honestly missed the Bills ranking because it was a side panel on the page.

Also said they will win 9 games if Glenn stays healthy, which I don't think is an issue, and the D keeps up pressure (questionable right now).

Will win 5 games if EJ stares down receivers (I guess everyone is on the stare down wagon).

Of course most teams could be 9-7 or 7-9 ifffffffffff. Experts guess like the rest of us.