Shady McCoy

YoloinOhio

I am keeping a close eye on this, as I just drafted McCoy with the first pick in our draft. He missed an unexplained day of practice, and then returned,looking fine..but after that practice he explained that he had "turf toe lite", and mentioned that he might have to "shut it down"...kinda freaked me out, but it would be in keeping with my own personal trend of bad first round picks. However, he looked terrific against the Steelers last night.

I am taking McCoy over Peterson 1st in mine on Thursday. Just because he's younger and a bit less of an injury risk.

Charles to me is the clear 3rd. I think the difference in the two players needs to be like Walter Payton vs. Jonathan Linton to justify taking the guy whose OL is in shambles over the guy with one of the league's best OL's. But the players are pretty equal, so, for me it's pretty easy.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.