EJ to donate $500 for each TD he throws to help kids

YoloinOhio

dTaRIgq.jpg

Some of you are the biggest losers on the planet. A 23 year old is looking to make a difference and you make "jokes" to put him down.

I don't know if EJ will ever be a great qb but I know he's a lot better person than some of you will ever be.

Who are you to be so personally critical of someone you don't even know?

Granted, death is not to be joked about because it only happens in unfortunate circumstances and is otherwise very avoidable.

But perhaps TBC is quite a charitable fellow......and as Weo says.....just doesn't give a press release when he donates upwards of one eighth of one percent of his annual salary.

Why don't YOU donate some money for every EJ TD if you are such a winner?

I will pledge FIVE DOLLARS for every EJ interception to "Don't Do it"...the fund for education about and prevention of off road motorcycle accidents involving big women and small ramps/dirt piles.

Should EJ throw more TD's than pics that money will instead be directed to the local charity that helps kids fight cancer that EJ is helping that I read about in the paper above.

Will you join EJ and I to help fight kids with cancer ( or BBW offroad ramp accident awareness)? $5 for every EJ interception. Press release forthcoming.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic