Terry Pegula Jersey's

May be a stupid idea but if he becomes the next owner, I wonder if the Bills would make some sort of jersey and sell for a limited time if there was a demand from the fans.

I would buy one thats for sure.

It would be kind of cool IMO

It could be a way for us fans to show our thanks and support for him and the team

CBF

Edited by Canadian Bills Fan

May be a stupid idea but if he becomes the next owner, I wonder if the Bills would make some sort of jersey and sell for a limited time if there was a demand from the fans.

It could be a way for us fans to show our thanks and support for him and the team

CBF

You know you could make any Jersey with any name and any number at any time, right?

I never understand why people need NFL shop to have a specific player listed.

Just go to "Customize your own" put in 14 as the number and Pegula as the player. Done.

CBF

Why not just hand him the $100 directly?

There would be a market. People wear jerseys with any name on it. I remember meeting a guy in Tempe at the Bills Sunday night game there (many years ago) and he had a jersey with Mustaine on the back and the number referred to his favorite Megadeath album. I think El Pegual would be solid.

CBF

Good idea. :thumbsup:

Because I don't think Terry would be outside the stadium personally selling jerseys but you never know.

Because I don't think Terry would be outside the stadium personally selling jerseys but you never know.