Goodwin Hurt?

Why keep Graham? Goodwin is way more talented and we can't keep all the WR's. Watkins, Woods, Williams, Goodwin, Hogan, and Easley are locks. Thats 6 guys...only shot Graham has is IF we keep 7 WR's which I highly doubt...Graham is as good as done in Buffalo as I just don't see them keeping 7 and can't see any of the other guys getting cut.

If Goodwin is/gets hurt, which looks likely given his track record (pun intended), we need a burner.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw him limp some and wave off too. Looked like he tweaked his hamstring. Don't know and haven't heard anything about it.

I did not see him limp. But, he was pretty adamant about getting off. And, I was a little annoyed that Bentley and Tasker didn't pick up on it.

Except, looking at last years numbers, you're wrong.

And why not keep both?

Graham had more receptions and yards, but had 1 fewer TD, and his reception % on targets was low. He's a drive killer, and I just don't see where he has a spot on this team. There were one or two games where other teams basically stopped covering him 'cause they knew he wouldn't make the catch. That doesn't show in stats, but it has a huge impact on the game.

When Goodwin was out there last year, he was drawing coverage. Teams respect his speed and he showed he could not only get behind the DB, but make the catch.

Edited by Captain Caveman

Graham had more receptions and yards, but had 1 fewer TD, and his reception % on targets was low. He's a drive killer, and I just don't see where he has a spot on this team.

Drive killer? He is a game killer.

Even in the preseason, he caused an INT on a drop and then dropped a ball that should have been a TD.

Graham is exactly the kind of player that good teams would not tolerate. Totally unreliable.