International Bills Fans I Need Your Help

saundena

So I'm taking a job in Sweden and I want to know the best way to watch the Bills. When I lived in Rio I used NFL Gamepass and that worked great. But now when I go to the Gamepass website, they only seem to offer Audio live and NFL Rewind. What happened to Gamepass. I used to get every game live and the whole season would archive? Maybe I can only access the full Gamepass website from outside the USA???

I don't mind paying for legit, worry free access. What are you all using?

Edited by saundena

I think Gamepass is the way to go, but they may have some Geolocation tool that knows you're in the US (I see the following message when I try to go to the site from here in the US)

NFL Game Pass is not available in the United States and Mexico*, but you can still get unlimited access to NFL games:

Or maybe since you can get ticket directly now in the US (if you can't get DirecTV) you can just get the regular Sunday Ticket?

https://nflst.directv.com/DTVAPP/nflws/index.jsp

Game rewind.

Game Rewind isn't live!

I think Gamepass is the way to go, but they may have some Geolocation tool that knows you're in the US (I see the following message when I try to go to the site from here in the US)

NFL Game Pass is not available in the United States and Mexico*, but you can still get unlimited access to NFL games:

Or maybe since you can get ticket directly now in the US (if you can't get DirecTV) you can just get the regular Sunday Ticket?

https://nflst.direct...nflws/index.jsp

I have direct TV but from what I understand would not be able to stream the games outside of the USA even if I have full Sunday Ticket

So I'm taking a job in Sweden and I want to know the best way to watch the Bills. When I lived in Rio I used NFL Gamepass and that worked great. But now when I go to the Gamepass website, they only seem to offer Audio live and NFL Rewind. What happened to Gamepass. I used to get every game live and the whole season would archive? Maybe I can only access the full Gamepass website from outside the USA???

I don't mind paying for legit, worry free access. What are you all using?

I PM'd you

http://gamepass.nfl.com

Follow your team option is decent value however it will cut you off both post season and draft, where as the full sub gives you playoffs and remains open till 31/july/2015 so you can view the draft as well. Personally I went with the latter option.

If you are only seeing audio and gamerewind then that means your IP address is viewed as being an American or Mexican one, could it be that you are accessing gamepass through your companies network?

Anyway Gamepass should be your go to option in Sweden. If for some reason you are unable to access gamepass but are abroad I'd say contact their support (bad and not very helpfull at all but heh worth a shot), worst case scenario you could buy yourself a vpn based location service that will basicly change your location to a nation where Gamepass is available (say the Netherlands for instance).

Edit: Ow and use REP15 for a 15% discount.

Edited by bladiebla

I've been using NFL Gamepass, down here in New Zealand,

for the last few years and think its brilliant.

It's actually been a free service for NZ subscribers, but when I went to sign up for the HOF game, I saw that they're going to start charging us this year. Bugger!