What about Landon Cohen?

I don't think anyone here is saying that Cohen should be a starter.

What I saw from Cohen's play last night, showed me a player who is doing all he can to earn a roster spot.

He's been in the league for 5 years, so he definitely has more experience than the 2nd-3rd stringers he was playing against.

He played a good game last night and he should be recognized for it. Give him more of an opportunity to make the team.

He played great. But again, it needs to be taken with a huge grain of salt given who he was playing against.

But if I was a coach, I'd give him a few snaps against better competition to see if it's legit.

With what I saw last night I'd like to see him at end for a couple snaps as well. He showed very good quickness off the ball and I think he's a little light in the ass for the inside.

Though as a situational pass rushing DT he could have a role. DT is crowded on our team right now.

He played great. But again, it needs to be taken with a huge grain of salt given who he was playing against.

But if I was a coach, I'd give him a few snaps against better competition to see if it's legit.

Exactly. Give him a shot with the 2's on Saturday.