Ummmm, yes ma'am, about your window

Beerball

we are a society that tends to overreact, but in this case I am ok with their actions, i do hope that they do the right thing and pay for the window, and i hope the car owner also understands and doesn't raise a fuss about it, but you know the likelihood of either of those happening or not happening is pretty slim

That's why police take this matter very seriously. Last year, there were 44 deaths of children left in hot cars and so far this year, there have been 19 deaths.

How :censored: ridiculous.

Edited by Acantha

When the Hoboken Volunteer Ambulance Corp. arrived they had to make a split-second decision, so they broke the driver's side window to save Todd.

A split-second decision? Was the car rolling down a hill toward a cliff?

Huh? Would you rather them wait a few minutes to determine if it's a lifeless child or a doll?

Try this...

You're one of the responders just arriving on site. There is no movement of the child in the car when you tap on the window. Do you....

1) stand around and hope the owner of the car shows up quickly so they can unlock it and you can get in

2) break the window and hopefully save the child's life

You have two seconds to decide, GO!!!!

Try this...

You're one of the responders just arriving on site. There is no movement of the child in the car when you tap on the window. Do you....

1) stand around and hope the owner of the car shows up quickly so they can unlock it and you can get in

2) break the window and hopefully save the child's life

You have two seconds to decide, GO!!!!

break the window - to put it even more into perspective what if the kid was real and you walked away because you thought it was a doll.