Newbie adivse for attending first game

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just watched the video, I should not have sold the Pinto I use to own, would have made a great way to pull into Hammers, have never seen one used as a cook stove. Thanks for the video info, it was totally awesome. The Bills faithful know how to have a great time.

Show up at hammers lot, back left corner at about 11:15 (for a 1pm game) to see the ketchup ceremony at the Pinto. My kids never get tired of it :)

Will the great folks established in Hammers feed anyone who just wanders in?? What should I bring as a peace offering, moonshine (of course legal) from Maryland?? I would love to show up and sample the various offerings!

What game did you say you are going to again??

Thanks for this thread. Wife and I are in the same boat, coming up for our first game to help Squish the Fish.

Seats are in 120...we are JACKED!!

That is awesome, wish my wife could come also, but she works on Sunday at a job she loves and will not miss work for football. I'm trying to get as much information before my first visit as possible as it will make the experience that much more enjoyable. Looks like I will be walking around with the "deer in the headlights look" and that will be before I have anything to drink, lol.

It ain't rocket science. All you need is a cooler full of beer and water(for post game headache relief), a couple ibuprofen's, few bag of chips, Wegman's sub, and a bottle of Crown Royal. Walk around and meet people. I promise that any lot that you park in will be a lot of fun. Show up early and as long as you're a Bills fan, you'll end up with a bunch of new friends.

It ain't rocket science. All you need is a cooler full of beer and water(for post game headache relief), a couple ibuprofen's, few bag of chips, Wegman's sub, and a bottle of Crown Royal. Walk around and meet people. I promise that any lot that you park in will be a lot of fun. Show up early and as long as you're a Bills fan, you'll end up with a bunch of new friends.

You forgot the 2nd wegmans sub also for post game headache relief.