GO Bucks

YoloinOhio

3 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

He’s an alum. I need to watch that!

Funny that Lewis that he's among the most high profile OSU alums.

Meanwhile, spring ball starts today! I can't wait to see what the WR room is working with, and I'm very curious about how the DBs will adjust to new players and coaches.  Let's go!

• Awesome! (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, row_33 said:

it was a sports theme episode, including fan suicide due to NY Jets disappointment, and Richard was busted cheating at golf, maybe there was a hidden them ag'in the Buckeyes....

Dark humor but ?

22 minutes ago, Willyville Guy said:

Funny that Lewis that he's among the most high profile OSU alums.

Meanwhile, spring ball starts today! I can't wait to see what the WR room is working with, and I'm very curious about how the DBs will adjust to new players and coaches.  Let's go!

Demario McCall is back for his 10th season ? and is now part of the WR group. That should really help him get on the field ?

32 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Dark humor but ?

Demario McCall is back for his 10th season ? and is now part of the WR group. That should really help him get on the field ?

wait till you see the side theme involving the widow Jane Krakowski

57 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I feel like there's a greater need for depth at RB than WR, but either way.... good luck this time around Demario. 

5 minutes ago, Willyville Guy said:

I feel like there's a greater need for depth at RB than WR, but either way.... good luck this time around Demario. 

Ok Day said this morning he could go back to RB but they are trying him at slot. Still ... seems like a relatively thin RB room and if he was going to play it would be there. Oh well, he always has next year ?

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Willyville Guy said:

Master Teague may turn out to be a monster like Jerome Bettis, but I fear without the speed and quickness Dobbins offered in 2020 I 100% have to agree with you.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

Master Teague may turn out to be a monster like Jerome Bettis, but I fear without the speed and quickness Dobbins offered in 2020 I 100% have to agree with you.

We’ll see how it goes with Crowley and Chambers.  Coaches seem pretty high on both those guys. 

1 hour ago, Willyville Guy said:

We’ll see how it goes with Crowley and Chambers.  Coaches seem pretty high on both those guys. 

Crowley was hurt at end of year and he’s much more Dobbins “like” . I love Teague but could see him having a role. Teague couldn’t do anything vs clemson but I won’t judge him on that one game 

Edited by YoloinOhio

7 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Crowley was hurt at end of year and he’s much more Dobbins “like” . I love Teague but could see him having a role. Teague couldn’t do anything vs clemson but I won’t judge him on that one game 

Yeah, Teague was a beast most of last year but not so great at the very end.  Hopefully an off-season with Coach Mick has him ready to destroy lines of scrimmage this year.

• Like (+1) 1