GO Bucks

YoloinOhio

14 minutes ago, Bandito said:

We will never know.  your point is moot.

clemson shut yall up didn’t they?

I mean a team that hasn’t lost in 2 years won by a score despite controversial calls. They played a dead even game. OU was boat raced. No one shut me up. I thought that there were 3 good teams. 2 of them went toe to toe and the other had a bye. The other 2 good teams play next week. OU is trash (as is the entire Big 12). This is their last playoff berth for a while. 

30 minutes ago, Bandito said:

Makes me feel good you’re not playing for a title . OU despite its shortfalls still got to the playoff .  Which no one thought they would. OSU 2019 season goes into the dustbin . OU overachieved. OSU underachieved 

You sound so bitter! Poor Bandito.

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a01348b05bb1a56a0f0

Edited by YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, Bandito said:

Makes me feel good you’re not playing for a title . OU despite its shortfalls still got to the playoff .  Which no one thought they would. OSU 2019 season goes into the dustbin . OU overachieved. OSU underachieved 

Weird take.  OU was preseason #4 in the AP poll.  OSU was #5.  Both teams had a good season. Biggest difference was on defense: OSU ended up #1 in total defense while OU ended up #38. (SUNY Buffalo was #7!)  But whatever makes you feel good, I guess.

1 hour ago, Bandito said:

Both still lost in semis meaning they are equal based on that. Poor Yolo. There’s always next year. Give it a rest. You lost. Move on

:lol: in your mind only. When it comes to things like actual on field performance, win-loss record, talent, strength of schedule,  *bursts into flames*. Please take your own advice, as you are the one who made the stupid decision to respond to my post completely unrelated to OU and attempt to start the most ill-informed “argument” of the football season. If you didn’t want me to respond to you, then don’t quote my post. It’s a bad look.

Edited by YoloinOhio